"What?" I said with annoyance.

"Just wanted to let you know that the 'big guys' successor will be here with his sons." It was mother, remember that lady from the beginning? Yeah her.

"What time? Also why are you awake it's only almost 5:00 am?"

"Around 8:00 am. And because I'm usually up at 5:00 to make sure that any kids going to school or work when they're not here have lunch." She really is our mother, geeze.

"Okay. I'll be heading back then in a bit." With that I hung up and continued my walk. At some point I found myself at a park and decided to just watch the sun rise for a while then made my way back. On the way I saw a limo heading in the direction of the hide out. I looked at my phone to see the time...7:56. Fucking. Fantastic. I dial mothers number and let her know I'll be a bit late and start running. That's when I remembered about my motorcycle, it was in the garage coming up. I ran faster, grabbed it and went strait to the hide out. When I get there I see people leaving, the younger ones of the gang. Some of them saw me and waved bye. One of them stopped to let me know we had company. I thanked him and made my way in.

"Hey boss, they're in your office." Ben said.

"Thanks." Making my way ((downtown! BP)) up the stairs and into my office I didn't bother knocking and went in.

"Who is this?" I looked at the couch I was asleep on earlier to see one...two...three...fou-Kyoya?!?!

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well Kyoya as you know I'm the boss of the Legend gang, and since I am the boss I'm here to meet with the new head of the police force and apparently some hospitals. It's nice to meet you Mr. Otori. I'm (full name), I hope we can get along just as your father and I did when he was the head." I put out my hand for him to take and he took it in a firm grip.

"It's nice to meet you as well. I mean nothing bad but you are not what I expected. For starters I thought you would have been-"

"A man? Yes, I seem to surprise a lot of people in this line of work. Oh and about your youngest son, I believe he is to inherit this part of your business I assume?"

"That is if he is able to beat his brothers. But how do you know him?"

"We are in the same club at school." I noticed that an annoyed look passed through his eyes.

"You are apart of that ridiculous club? What would someone of such a title as boss be in a host club?"

"Yes, I am apart of that ridiculous club, as you so put it. As for why, that is none of your concern. You came here to talk about business not something that obviously doesn't seem to be of any importance to you. " He was going to say something but I continued. "Also, talking badly about a club, that your youngest has put so much time into might I add,  just to make sure other people are happy? That is a very un-agreeable trait and makes me wonder if your father made the right decision  of choosing you over your brother." He was quiet the whole time I talked and looked to have Ben thinking of what I said. He was about to speak when his two eldest stood up and spoke instead.

"How dare you!" The oldest of the three spoke.

"What gives you the right to be so disrespectful?!" The second one said. Sighing I give them answer.

"How dare I? What gives me the right? You two boys need to learn when and where to speak." They were taken back by that. I looked to Mr. Otori. "I am not lying when I say that was a bit much, but that was the truth. If you think that he does nothing the you are wrong. If anything, it's helping him learn, sharpening his skills so that when the time comes he'll be ready. Now if you please, tell you two children to take a seat and stay quiet, or get out of here because I won't  tolerate their disrespect seeing they have no real power." I was in my seat, just calm and not allowing much emotion but annoyance and a bit of anger show.

"You two, go wait outside in the limo." Mr. Otori said. They looked at him in shock but followed his orders. Kyoya was getting up as well but I stopped him.

"He didn't mean you. Sit down and we can discuss everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was shorter than most but here is something! Hope you enjoyed that little moment I had breaking the fourth wall. But yeah something will be talked about in the next chapter. So I'll see you all later!
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you in the next chapter~