Chapter 11

So it's been a while and I've realized that some of the characters are ooc but like I said last time I am still kind new to this writing thing for others on a schedule thing. Any way on to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you think she'll be awake soon?" I could faintly here someone talking, but I couldn't see anything.

"Yes sir. She only passed out from dehydration so she should be up and all better in a few minuets." There was another person, but he wasn't the only person there. I could sense a few others. I slowly started moving my fingers and head. Then my eyes opened.

"Y/N!!" Haruhi came jumping on me. Engulfing me in a huge hug.

"Hey." I said with a small smile. That's when I noticed the others were here as well. "How long have I been out?"

"Only a few hours. I had one of my nurses come and check up on you." Kyoya said.

"Oh okay then. Thank you."

"Oh if anything I should thank you! I got some great data today guys." he said sounding... happy I think.

"Wow I should've known. Hey Haruhi did you have fun today?" Tamki asked, changing moods like always.

"I guess, but I'm not really into water parks. I'd rather much go to the beach in stead."

"Okay men! Next time the beach!" Tamaki said with a weird pose.

'At least I know that the others are okay. I wonder what beach we are going to though.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know short and I am very sorry!! But they will know almost everything in the next chapter hopefully! That's all for now though!
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you later!!
Bye pups~