Rae's Journal

Rae's Journal

7/31/16

I'm not going to say dear diary, because this isn't a diary really, but I am going to write like you're an actual person, so don't judge me. So today, I was partners with Michael and Mackenzie, and well, it was.... interesting, to say the least. Michael wasn't horrible to me, surprisingly. Ah, Michael. He's just so cute. I swear he was sculpted like a Greek God. His cheekbones, I swear to God they have more structure than my life. And his butt.... don't even get me started. And HIS MUSCLES, his muscles give me joy and make me sad at the same time; they give me joy because they're so nice to look at but sad because I'm only ever going to be able to look at them, never touch them. And his eyes are just the most gorgeous color, I could stare at them for hours. And everything else about him is amazing too. I wonder how big.... But anyways... I think he and Gia are dating now... Ugh I hate that ho so much. She can go screw herself. Don't you hate it when hoes steal your man? Or does that only happen to me because apparently life hates me? I'm pretty sure it only happens to me. It happened with Luke too. Then again Luke hates me... Well, that's enough for now, but I'll talk to you (AKA write in you) tomorrow. Goodnight.

8/14/16

Straight to the good news, Michael talked to me today, again. We're actually having normal conversations- okay no, they aren't normal, but we aren't strangers anymore. It's nice, although my face looks like a tomato every time we talk. I'm going to replay how our conversation went down.

Michael

Rae

I was talking to Mackenzie and Michael suddenly jumped in, so I said,

"Where did you come from?"

"The Womb. In '02"

"My mother bought me from Wal-Mart"

"No, your mother found you on the highway. Wait no, your mother found you in the dumpsters behind Wal-Mart"

That's the most we've talked in a while. Then I got called down to the office, and said to no one in particular,

"I'm a good child, I swear. I didn't do anything."

Then Michael was like,

"Okay, suuuure."

We're getting somewhere finally. I really hope he doesn't find out about me though. The last person I liked that found out I had a crush on them, ended up hating me. Luke found out and now every time we pass by each other it's awkward and he just stares at me like he hates my guts and wants me dead. And he does that even after I tried to pretend that it was someone else that likes him. Mackenzie offered to tell everyone that she was the one that liked him and when she was questioned about it she said I did, but I don't think anyone really believed it. Oh well. She tried. Oh yeah, also, Michael and Gia broke up. I'm so happy! Even though I don't have a chance with him, at least no one else has him either. Well, I think it's time to go to sleep, if I don't, I might miss technology and then how am I supposed to see Michael? Goodnight. Thanks for tolerating my ranting (of course you did, you can't really talk back. Or do anything back).

•°•·•°•·•°•·

It's really short but I'm writing another one or two soon so hopefully it's okay. 💗 happy birthday Rae.