XIV.

(reminder: this is what ariana READS in that journal she found, this is not ariana's letter to justin)

Dear Ariana,

I've decided to write letters for you, since the feelings I have for you can't be told directly to you, I thought it'd be nice to write letters to you.

Yes, I have feelings for you. I know it's pretty unbelievable and it's probably one-sided but I don't care. I feel something different whenever I see you, or whenever I hear your beautiful voice when you're called in math or science.

At school, whenever I see you sitting in front of your locker writing something in that lavander journal of yours, I can't help but think that you look so beautiful yet so unaware of it.

Someday, I hope you find out about these letters and the way I feel about you. Someday, maybe when the time's right.

I love you, Ariana.

-Justin.

Letter 2:

Dear Ariana,

I haven't wrote to you in a while. I don't really have an excuse to tell you, but I'll just say that I recently got cheated on and I'm trying to find a way to make the pain go away.

I haven't been to school in a while either, I do have an excuse for that though, I'm sick.

I miss you though, I miss seeing your beautiful face. I haven't seen or heard you laugh ever since your friend Alexa left the school. One day I'll make you laugh, I promise.

For now, I need to get my shit together. I'll see you at school.

I love you, Ariana.

-Justin.

Letter 3:

Dear Ariana,

Well I came to school today, and I saw you again. And well, we became partners in science. God bless Ms. Jackson.

We talked, and I made you laugh like I promised. You're actually really really funny and nice to be around, I don't know why Selena hates you so much.

Anyways, hopefully we get to talk more and maybe become friends. But today, I realized something Ariana.

I don't just have feelings for you, I'm in love with you. I'm in fucking love with you.

I love you, Ariana.

-Justin.

SO

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK?? SURPRISED?? PUMPED?? SHOCKED?? DID YOU KNOW IT WOULD HAPPEN?? DID YOU?!

well anyways, you guys might be asking why I decided to put three letters in one chapter, well it's because I just wanted to put some letters from justin to ariana in there so ya'll would know that that's what ari read in that journal.

and there's gonna be one more letter from justin to ariana, which is the important one, which is why I left it out of here.

ANYWHORE, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND GETTING US TO ALMOST 700 READS!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!

I love you all so so much, thank you for everything!

Celine.