XII (SPECIAL)

Ariana

"Ari, do you need a ride for school?" My brother Frankie asks me whilst taking a bite of his apple.

"No thanks." I say softly and slip on my black converse on and grab my backpack.

"You sure you're okay with walking?" He asks.

"Yup." I give him a small smile and say my goodbye then walk out the door and start walking to school.

Honestly, I wasn't excited about school. Why? Because a week ago Selena found my journal and read my letters to Justin, and since she's Selena of course she'd make the word spread wider than her legs.

Every time I walk in that hell hole I get looks, whispers, laughs, I hear people talking about it in the bathroom, etc. But I could care less about what others think, I only wanna know what Justin thinks about this.

I mean, by now he probably knows about my letters and that I'm head over heels in love with him. But what does he think about it?

Does he not care? Does he care? He probably won't, because Selena even said I have no chance. He'll always love her.

As I see the school I snap out of my thoughts. Here we go again, another day in hell. I sigh and enter the school.

As soon as I enter, of course people give me weird looks. I shake it off and walk to my locker, only to find Selena's friends eyeing my outfit and whispering crap to each other.

I look down at my outfit. A black halter top, white ripped jeans, a black and white flannel and black converse.

Of course, they're probably saying I look like a whore.

I sigh and look behind them seeing Justin at his locker, with Selena next to him being clingy and giving him kisses in his neck. When she sees me, she smirks. Little bitch.

As soon as he looks up I turn my attention back to my locker and get my English book, since it's my first class.

-

I softly close my locker door after getting my math book, since it's my last class. And my favorite class, since I have it with Justin.

I walk inside the classroom and my eyes turn to Justin's seat, but he's not sitting in it. Usually he's already sitting down before I get here. Where could he be? Maybe he's just late.

I sigh and head over to my desk, only to see a journal on my chair, but it's not mine. Who's journal is this? Why is this here?

"Okay class, take your seats." I hear Ms. Arabia say. I do as told and look at the journal and slowly open it, being shocked when I see what's written in it.

okay, hi! so, this is a little unexpected but here's a special chapter for ya'll since we're so close to 600 reads! thank you guys so so much, it means so much to me. I know it sucked, so I'm just very sorry I tried my best.

but, who's journal could that be? and what could be written in it? (; the next few chapters will NOT be ariana's letters, but what ariana reads in that journal. so don't get it mixed up.

thanks for reading! 😘

Celine.