This is gonna be a long ass night, I can already tell.

One creme brulee and 30 minutes of playing footsie later we're finally pulling up in front of her house. Maybe I should have brought her back to my place. She's not gonna wanna kiss me with all those stupid residents around. We still haven't talked about the whole not telling people thing. I did find it as a surprise though, can't lie about that. All I wanna do is tell everyone I know that I am dating the most gorgeous woman in the world who just so happens to be my best friend but Emma seems to have a different opinion on the subject...but why?

Maybe it'd be fun to keep this all secret. Having secret rendezvous between classes and subtle touches under the bar when we are out surrounded by people. It could be really fun but there is a part of me that wants to scream from the rooftops that Emma Parker is finally mine. I know I can't though. She look so terrified and broken when she asked me to not tell anyone. I wish she'd just open up to me about whatever she's so afraid of.

She knows she can trust me right?

I pull open the passenger door and extend my hand to her. She places her small hand in mine and tangles our fingers together. Even the simplest of touches sends a shudder up my spine.

Geez what is this girl doing to me?

We walk to her door in silence, the sexual tension bouncing between our two bodies as we walk up the path. Might be silly and chivalrous but I can't help it. I want to spend every second I can with her before the night is over even if it's just walking the few dozen steps to her door. Look, I don't wanna push my luck here.

When we stop in front of the main entrance to the building she turns to face me before even looking for her keys. Slowly, I lower my lips to hers and as they mold together she pulls me to the side a little bit, trying to stay out of sight from passersby I assume and I don't really blame her even though it isn't warranted. Honestly it's so late I doubt many people will see us in this sleepy town but still. Her kiss becomes slightly more feverish and pleading as she tightens her fingers around the collar of my jacket, pulling me closer. Not what I had expected from her to be honest. She's always so nervous in public, must have been that extra glass of rose with dessert that she had. And what she mumbles against my lips next sends shock waves through my entire system.

"You know Harry," she whispers and pulls lightly on my left lapel. "This technically isn't my door." Breathing heavily against my lips and keeping her eyes shut.

She wants me to stay? I nod against her forehead.

As we swiftly climb the staircase I graze my hand against her hip until we reach her floor and she grabs my hand and pulls me to her door and starts to pull out her key but I can't wait and press her up against the wall next to her door and smash my lips against hers causing Emma to moan.

It's even more passionate and all consuming than before, a fire igniting beneath my skin.

My grip on her hips tightens as the fabric of her dress gets caught between my fingers. I can feel her vibrate underneath my touch as she wraps her arms around my neck causing our chests to press together. Then all too soon she pulls her head back and cups my face to keep me from continuing our kiss.

"You know Haz this is even easier inside... on the bed."

That's it.

I'm hard as a rock and I want so badly to give in and not hold back any longer.

I want nothing more than to push her down on her mattress and have my way with her but tonight's not the night. Em still holds this little insecurity when it comes to having sex. Why is she so nervous? If I know Em as well as I think I do, and I know her pretty well, she has never been nervous about sex. Jesus this girl is almost as much of a player as I am. Why on earth is she fidgety around me?