Chapter Sixteen: Happy Birthday

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You seem very excited," she said in response.

"Well, it's my birthday and I'm just seeing you for the first time in a month, so..." Preston trailed, blushing deeply.

"Happy birthday," she sighed as she pulled him to her, kissing his lips twice.

"Thank you," he grinned widely. "I know you're upset because I went to the club, but it was a team thing. I didn't drink or smoke."

"It's not that I'm worried about. It's the girls," she huffed as he nodded.

"There were girls, but everyone knows I'm engaged to the love of my life. I turned down every single one. My focus is on you. So, can we please have a great week? A great birthday week?" he cooed as she looked away.

"Okay, fine. I'm just so worried because you're on the other side of the world and I'm at home with a baby. You haven't had sex in a month, and these women are offering it left and right. It's so hard," she huffed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I know it is, baby. But look! We're here now, no distractions. Just us!" he replied excitedly as she whimpered.

"You're so happy to see me. You have no clue how that makes me feel," she mumbled, kissing his lips again as he held her close.

"I missed you," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

"I missed you more... Promise me you'll be with me forever?"

"Forever, baby. I love you," he said lowly as she took a deep breath. "I can't wait to marry you."

"Me either. I love you, too."

"Let's go."

"Paparazzi is outside, crazy. Just be careful and don't get too mad, okay?" Kayla warned as they left the hotel room and headed to the elevator.

"There's security. I've told just about every single person I've come in contact with that you were coming. I couldn't stop talking about you. I'm sure everyone is sick of me," he chuckled as she looked up at him, squeezing his hand.

"That's how it's supposed to be. You're so cute," she giggled as he blushed deeply.

"So are you. How's my baby boy?"

"He's walking more and more and pulling stuff down. He's a handful, just like his daddy," she teased as the elevator finally opened and they rode it down.

"His daddy misses him too. I've been training like crazy, otherwise, I would've loved for him to come down for a few days."

"How'd you get tonight off, by the way?" she asked as he shrugged.

"My coach said we could all take tonight for our spouses and fiancées. He said we deserved it."

"What time do you normally leave practice?"

"Around six. But this week I'm leaving at four to spend time with you. I can't tell you how much this means to me," he sighed, kissing their intertwined hands.

"Yeah?"

"Of course, baby. I mean, Kayla freaking Davenport is my fiancée. To a twelve year old Preston, that would be crushing. To this Preston, it's... I can't even begin to explain," he smiled as she lifted her arms around him again.

"Kiss me like how you've wanted to kiss me," Kayla whispered as Preston's eyes widened.

"This may take awhile," he whispered, looking up to see they were on the twenty-second floor, still going down.

He kissed her lips deeply, his lips and tongue surprising Kayla as he did so. It had been way too long since she had been kissed like that, and she needed it. He gripped her backside in his hands as she moaned loudly, holding his head and kissing harder. He grunted loudly, feeling all of her in his arms. Damn, she was sexy. Their mouths clasped each other and seemed to refuse to let go, until they heard a ding.