Chapter 12 ~ Miss Match Maker/Trainer

Jay's P.O.V

"That's all for today everybody. Dismissed!" I shouted. The crowd dispersed quickly, leaving Leon and I standing in the back garden.

"You did a great job Leon, thank you for helping me out."

"Not a problem Jay. It's an honour to be working with you," he smiled. It was only then that I got the chance to have a real good look at him. He has black messy hair, blue eyes, a light stubble on his face and he stood at around 6"2. Penny would definitely like him, I thought. A light bulb suddenly went off in my head. It's time to get match making!

"Hey Leon, there's someone that I want you to meet. Come with me." I smiled grabbing his hand and dragging him into the kitchen, where I found Penny drinking a cup of coffee and chatting to the kids of the pack.

"Hey Penny, hey kids."

"JAY!" The kids screamed together and tackled me to the ground.

I laughed, "get off me you little rascals, before I eat you all up!" They all screamed and ran away laughing to each other. I giggled at them. I turned my attention back to Penny and Leon.

"What can I do for you Jay?" Penny asked, sneaking glances at Leon. I smirked.

"Penny I want to introduce you to someone." I gestured to Leon. "Penny this is Leon, Leon this is Penny the alpha of this fine pack."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Leon," Penny held out her hand for him to shake.

"The pleasure is all mine," he took her hand and gently kissed it. Penny blushed.

"Well, I leave you two to get to know each other." I smirked at them. I don't think they even heard me, they were too busy staring into each others eyes. I know that Penny lost her mate and that she was lonely, she'd never admit it though but I knew she was. I also knew that Leon lost his mate so they'd be perfect for each other. I just hope that now Penny has found someone to spend the rest of her life with. I left the kitchen so the two love birds could be alone and get to know each other better.

What to do, what to do I repeated in my head walking around the pack house. After my little walk, I found myself in the game room, where the triplets, Cameron and Adam were all sat playing the new 'Call of Duty: Ghost'. I leaned up against the door frame and watched in amusement as they all shouted and screamed not only at the TV but at each other.

"Josh! Would you stop killing me we're on the same team!" James shouted, his face was turning a tomato colour. Josh laughed and killed him again.

"Right that's it!" Before you could say marshmallows James launched himself at Josh with an angry growl.

I think it's time to make me presence known. I stood up straight, crossed my arms and cleared my throat. Jake, Cameron and Adam all looked up from what they were doing and looked up at me with sheepish smiles. I cleared my throat louder to gain Josh and James' attention. When they realized that everyone was quiet they looked up at us, that's when they noticed me, they quickly scurried up from the floor and stood with their heads bent like the floor was the most interesting thing in the world. I couldn't keep a straight face anymore. I cracked a smile then in a instant I was laughing, tears were streaming down my face and stomach began to hurt. When I finished I wiped my eyes and look to see five pairs of questioning eyes.

"You guys are so weird," I said answering their unasked question.

"Yeah, we're the weird ones," Jake snickered.

"I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition."

"You are indeed." James said with a smile and putting his arm around my shoulders. Cameron growled.