~

     I clawed at my face, focusing on the pain. "Why are you showing me these?" I cried out, feeling my bones crack.

    "I can't see them, only an Apollo-born werewolf can. It's the only way to access the information." she laughed. "Does it hurt?"

    "Yes, but this will hurt more." I snarled, shifting mid-air and rolling onto her. I dug my claws into her stomach, flexing them and watched the blood run down her stomach. 

    She grinned through the pain, "Once the venom reaches your heart the memories will keep revealing themselves until there are no more. It's too late now."

     I bit into shoulder, slowly moving towards her throat, dragging my canines along her neck, drawing blood. She cried out in pain, kicking me off of her. I smirked wolfishly and darted out of the reach of her fangs. Guards sped in, throwing me into the queen's throne. She gripped Achly's shoulders, leaning on his chest for support. He swallowed and stroked her hair. I shifted, even as the guards dragged me back to the cell. "She's using you Achlys," I shouted. "She will never love you, not the way your mate could."

     His sorrowful eyes followed me until I disappeared from sight. 

~

I breathed heavily, "I can keep them away, I can fight it." I gasped out to myself.

    "No, you can't." Achlys called out. 

    My head snapped to his. "Vampire." I murmured hazily.

     "I'll get you out." he whispered.

     I smiled at him, "It's. Too. Late."

     He stepped into cell and held me in his lap, stroking my hair. "The queen is cruel." he admitted. "But the queen is also the queen. Disobey and you die."

     I felt him carry me out of the cell, "I'm getting you out."

     "Too late."

   The wind whipped at the young god's blonde hair. "Hello, sister." he smirked, holding his hand out to the female in front of him. 

     She bit her lip, "We don't have to do this, Apollo. We are family."

     He gestured to the sky, "You hear that, father?! We're family!" he shouted to the heavens. "Family, Zeus!" 

   A tear ran down the goddess' face. "Apollo, brother." she whispered.

    His golden eyes were glistening with tears. "We're not family, Lunas. Father always loved you best, better than Ares, or Hermes, or even Minerva. Always you. I was the outcast, for every day of my existence my one wish was to be a part of  the family, and now we are the two most powerful beings on earth and I can't seem to find myself a family. I'm a defect, the bastard. The devil." Raw tears ran down his sculpted face. "I'm done trying to be accepted. I am evil? Then so be it, I'd rather that than dead. I'm going to kill you and this world will be mine to do as I wish."

    The armies collided. Screamed rang through the battlefield, blood spurted onto the vampires as they drained the Canus dry. Canus shifted and ripped apart werewolves, death in their lungs.

    Apollo held down his sister, driving his sword threw her stomach. She pulled it from her stomach and sliced a vampire's head off. "I won't fight you, brother."

    He snarled at her, fire erupting from his body. "Then you will die."

    ~

    I stood away from Achlys, "I can run, just distract them" 

    He nodded and sped away. The queen blocked my path. "I don't think so." she purred to me. She gripped my throat in her hands, ignoring my claws ripping into her arms. She squeezed, choking the breath from my body. 

    "Time to-" she was cut off by a large male stabbing a poker through her leg. She crumpled to the dirt floor. Vincenzo picked me up and carried me to the witch. Katerina sneered at me, "Tell Titus you won't initiate the pack war. Tell him you won't attack and kill them all."

     He ignored her, gripping her hand. The world fell away at our feet, replaced by the familiar territory of ShadowMoon. "Do you love me now?" I asked the powerful male.

    He pursed his lips, "Maybe one day, but I just can't right now."

     I sighed, "One day?"

     He placed me gently on my bed, running his hand along my healing wounds. "I don't know what I feel."

A/N: THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT FIGHT THE MATE BOND!!

P.S vOtE :D

P.P.S We're back up to #69 XD it's a lucky number, vote so we can surpass it :D You guys have been amazing.