21

"Book an operation room. Take him there quickly."
Her coworker nodded and hurried off.
Aish, Jungkook, how could you get yourself hurt like this? What happened to you?
"I expect the full story from you when the surgery is over, mister." She said aloud.
The coworker came back.
"The operation room is ready but I don't think you are allowed to operate on him right now... After all, it is your first day and we don't want to get you in trouble by the head person-"
"The patient is in a critical condition and you're asking me to wait? There is no way that is happening. Let me operate on this patient. What is your name?"
"Lee Sung Kwan."
"Well, Mr. Lee Sung Kwan, whether you like it or not, I will be completing that surgery. Do not get in my way. Report me if you want. But I'm saving a dying patient. If you want to be held responsible for preventing this surgery and causing his death, then be my guest." Soojin dialed a number on her cell phone.
"Hi it's Kim Soojin. Could you please book an operation room? Lee Sung Kwan is being very unreasonable at the moment. I'll be right over there. Thank you."
With that, she hung up and walked out of the room.
"That girl has some serious nerve, talking to me like that. Who does she think she is?" Sung Kwan scoffed.

Soojin finished washing her hands and entered the surgery room.
She put on her gloves and gown. Her mask was strapped securely across her mouth and nose.
"Let's just stop the bleeding and then immediately send the patient off to the orthopedics division. Let's make this quick. Scalpel."
She made an incision in his head area.
"Suction." The tool took the blood out.
"Irrigation."
"Cottonoid."
"Suction. Keep the suction still."
She finished up the surgery and sighed.
"Success. I'll finish it up here. Let the division know."
She restitched everything back into place.
"Send him to orthopedics."
Soojin went out to wash her hands.

"Wow. That newbie is really fast at stitching." Lee SungKwan was watching from upstairs, through the window.
"Who?" Another doctor walked up to the window.
"Oh the new doctor. I think her name is Kim Soojin?"
Kang Bora smirked. "So. Kim Soojin. We meet again. I know someone that will be really glad to see you..."

*plays super dark suspenseful music in the background*
SO KCON IS TODAY AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO I AM SO PUMPED !!!!
but I wish BTS could get some more rest... They must be so tireddd :((
give a comment pls!! ❤️

-judith