16

Flashback cont.

Soojin was walking to school and checking her twitter notifications when she received a text from an unknown number. "Look behind you."

OMG no I don't want to look behind me... What if it's a kidnapper or something?! Soojin shook her head frantically and kept looking forward.

Another text came in.

"Pleaseee look behind you! I swear I'm not a stalker. And your shoe is untied."

Soojin cautiously looked behind her. It was Jimin. He smiled and waved.

Soojin sighed with relief. She stopped so Jimin could catch up with her.

"Wait, let me tie your shoes!" Jimin crouched down to tie her white converse. Soojin shook her head and bent down with him. "No, no it's alright! I can do it myself..." They were nose to nose by then. He smelled like flowers. Soojin blushed as Jimin knotted the laces together.

"Come on, we'll be late for class if you don't hurry up!" Jimin stood up and grabbed her hand. He ran to the school, dragging her behind him. Soojin's cheeks started to grow red again.

*******

Meet me for ice cream after school? -Jimin.

Soojin smiled as the notification popped up on her home screen.

OKayb -Soojin.

*Okay. Just turn on your autocorrect already! -Jimin.

Whatever Mr. Know-It-All... -Soojin.

Later, at the ice cream shop...

"Two rainbow sherbet cones please!" Jimin beamed as he threw all of his money onto the counter.

"Aish Jimin! I told you I can buy my own ice cream." Soojin glared at him, clearly annoyed.

"Think of it as a gift from me to you." Soojin took the ice cream cones from the waitress. Jimin headed over to the nearest table. He pulled out the chair for her so she could sit down. She handed him one of the ice cream cones.

"Why did you want to come here?" Soojin asked.

"I wanted to spend more time with you before I leave..." Jimin averted his gaze.

Soojin dropped her ice cream cone.

"What? You're leaving? When? To where? Why?"

"I'm going to Seoul in 2 days."

JImin looked at Soojin's ice cream cone (which was slowly melting on the floor).

He reached over, wiped away her tears, and whispered in her ear, "You owe me 2 dollars and 45 cents."

Soojin smacked him on the head.

*******

Where is she?

Jimin looked around. He clutched his suitcase tightly in one hand and held his passport in the other. He checked his watch continuously. If she doesn't come soon, I'm going to miss my fli-

He felt two arms tighten around his waist into a backhug.

"You can't go." He turned around to see Soojin sobbing. She was wearing a pink sweater with dark blue jeans and high heel ankle boots. Jimin pulled her into a tight hug so that she couldn't see the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"I'll be back soon."

"You have to promise to respond to my letters, okay?" Soojin said.

"I promise." Jimin pulled away from the hug.

"See you soon." He turned around and started walking towards the gate.

"Bye." She whispered.

Soojin still had her hand raised in farewell when he disappeared into the crowd of people.

Flashback end

"I still don't understand why you left for Seoul though... Care to explain?" She grabbed at the cotton candy that Jimin was holding.

Jimin went on his tippy toes and held it out of her reach. "Well... I wasn't supposed to tell you why I was leaving... The BigHit manager told us not to tell anyone."

"Oh. I see... You didn't respond to my letters! I sent one almost every day." Jimin gave up and handed her the pink and blue cotton candy.

"That's not stalkerish at all..." Jimin looked at her strangely while she laughed. She held out the cotton candy to him and they shared it together.

"I didn't respond because we were super busy

"I didn't respond because we were super busy. I tried to but I never had the time to... I'm sorry."

"At least you apologized. It's okay."

"Can we ride something less scary now?"

"Fine. You pick. What do you want to ride?"

Jimin dragged Soojin over to the carousel.

Soojin looked at him in disbelief, "PARK JIMIN I AM NOT GOING TO RIDE THIS."

He just smiled and pulled her toward the very long line full of children.

"Noooo Jimin!" Soojin tried to stop him from heading over to the ride but he was too strong.

"Excuse me, can we please get to the front of the line? I'll pay you money to let us through!" Jimin pleaded with the employee working there.

The employee took the 20 dollar bill and looked suprised as Jimin said a quick "Thank you!" and sped toward the front of the line without another word.

"Jimin that was rude!" Soojin glared at him as she swung her leg over the large plastic animal thing.

"It was not. I paid him 20 bucks!"

Jimin looked excited. He kept looking around and muttering, "When is the ride going to start?"

Soojin couldn't help but laugh. His smile was just too adorable.

A/N: Hello Children! sorry this took so long i was so busy with other things (like fangirling and crying bc jimin is really beautiful) jk lol

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

byee~

-judith