5

"Hey Soojin, I heard you like dancing?" Hoseok linked his arm with hers.

"Um... Yeah?"

"We have a hip hop class in a few minutos, why don't you join us? It's free!" Hoseok skipped around her, and she laughed at his crazy antics.

"Okay, I'll come," She looked at the boys. "Is that okay with you guys?"

"Yeah, totally!"

"Mi casa, su casa."

"Dimwit, if you don't know how to use Spanish, don't use it at all."

"The class is really hard, are you ready?"

"Maybe you should change first."

"We would love to have you. We have an odd number of people anyways! We can finally do that partner dance Mr. Song wanted to teach us."

She bit her lip. "Yeah maybe I should change.." She looked down at her school skirt and blazer. "I'll be back!"

"Aish, why is she so late?" Jimin stood impatiently by the door.

Taehyung leaned back in his chair, "Relax, she's only 1 minute late."

Soojin burst through the door in black sweats, a white t-shirt, a red and black flannel, and her new snapback. "Jimin, can you braid my hair for me?" She sat down on the floor and handed him a hairtie.

"Okay..." He took her soft hair into his hands and twisted the strands together.

"Aye, since Mr. Song isn't here yet, let's start off with some freestyle, shall we?" Jhope announced.

"Sounds good to me." Soojin stood up.

"Let's start with Suga hyung!"

Suga shook his head and buried his head in his arms. "Just five more minutes..." He yawned.

"Pfft. If you weren't older than me, then you would be out of that couch in 2 seconds." Hoseok glared at his hyung. Yoongi just shrugged then curled up in his cotton blanket.

"Let's start with Jimin then!"

"Aigoo hyung, why me?"

"Because I'm older. Which song?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "If You Do by GOT7."

"Ookaay... GO!"

Jimin smiled as the beat shook the studio.

Soojin stared open-mouthed at Jimin. He was perfect.

His beat was immaculate and his movements were absolutely perfect in her eyes. He completed several body rolls and stunts with no difficulty.

Wow, his isolation skill is amazing. She enviously watched him as he effortlessly glided across the floor.

He ended with a back handspring. Soojin clapped and whispered to him as he sat down, "That was really good!"

He sat back, folding his arms, "It was nothing. I'm perfect so of course my dance is perfect."

Soojin glared at him. "You're so self-centered."

She turned away and started talking to Taehyung.

Jimin stared at her back and mentally hit himself.

Ugh stupid idiot, why would you say that? You sounded like a complete jerk.

"Soojin, could you do some freestyle for us?" Jhope wiggled his eyebrows.

Soojin brushed the dust off of her sweats, "I'll do I Need U by BTS."

All the boys stared at her in shock, "You know them?"