3

Soojin buried her head under her arms as soon as they sat back down.

Jimin smirked. "Well, someone's embarrassed," he said.

"Shut up."

He laughed, "And who's going to make me?"

She sunk further down in her seat and hugged her knees to her chest.

"Great first impression, Soojin. Way to go. Great first day of school, isn't it?" she muttered under her breath.

Jimin, over-hearing, smirked even more.

"Oohhh, the new girl's afraid of school isn't she?" He leaned over and poked her.

She looked up.

Those brown eyes.

She felt like she could drown in them.  (A/N: omg there's so much fluffiness in this story.... If you want to leave, I wouldn't blame you lol.)

She tried to push him away, but he stayed put. Instead, he pulled all her hair over to one side and started fiddling with it.

"What are you doing?!" she hissed/whispered.

"Tying your hair in knots, obviously," He whispered back, trying to make her freak out.

It worked.

She slapped his hands out of her hair. He let go, laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU-" she felt her hair.

"You know how to French braid?" she stared at him, astonished.

"Surprise, surprise," he grinned, leaning back into the chair. "I watched my noona do it too many times already. Its already hurting my head from seeing her braid her hair every morning."

"I see..." the new girl nodded. "You remind me of someone I know..." she muttered, doodling flowers on the corner of her notebook.

Flashback

"YAH! What are you doing to my hair?!"the little girl whirled around and glared at the little boy.

He giggled. "I was braiding it! My noona does it to her hair a lot, so I watched her and taught myself!"

"Really? Can you teach me?"

"Yeah, of course!" He grabbed pieces of grass. "I'll show you with these because its way easier."

They sat together in the grass.

"See? One strand over the other."

"Omo your really good at this."

He positively glowed.

"Thank you Soojin! Finally someone appreciates something that I can do!"

Flashback over

I guess the little boy wasn't the only one who could braid well. She thought. But I forget what his name was. What was it? She pondered.

Jimin eyed her slender fingers gripping the ballpoint pen.

He wondered if he would ever be able to hold them.

(Lunch break)

"JIMIN HYUNG! OVER HERE!"

"Aish, you have to do that every single day, don't you Jungkook?" Jimin sighed as he slammed his lunch onto the table.

"Do what?" his friend blinked at him innocently.

"Cut the act, dimwit. Do you have to freaking yell my name from across the room every day? Its freaking annoying! And embarrassing," He added under his breath.