Alternate

This was the final battle.....or so we thought.

I watched as first my girlfriend was finally revealed as a Black Light sympathiser and then the appearance of the abomination called Michelle Delaney was revealed.....they were assisted by a third and had enormous power.....more than we could hope to muster.

The death of family had made us weak but I had Christina and Aster....they were old hands at this and possessed great power of deception and cunning.....they would be valuable in the final outcome but I had not anticipated that the Black Light Witches would perform a sexual act upon us all.....something that I know the two girls would be powerful to resist.

The battle was lost but I would not concede my livelihood to this filth....I had practiced the art of ancient incantation and in the final reckoning it was necessary to overcome them......I left this world and went in search of reinforcements......and they would be no match for my new army.

*

I awoke to find myself in exactly the same place......I could see Christina and Aster approach me.

"You are safe Therese......we thought that the white light heathen had destroyed your mind"

I looked down to discover that I was wearing black robes.....I could see Michelle Delaney and her cronies and they were wearing white robes.

"What was going on here......was I dreaming?"

I heard a voice and then saw myself in shadow.

"Its no dream Therese.....but you have crossed dimensions into an alternate universe where everything is positive to negative"

In that instance I knew and the realisation of my goal was made nigh on impossible.

This is the sequel to metamorphosis and new chapters will be added as they are written.