Kota shinohara x reader(Hatsukoi monster)

My first x reader short. I'm so sorry if it's bad.

(May have cursing)

You and Kota have known each other for about 3 years now and you have developed some feelings for him but since the new girl Kaho moved in he's been more nevouse and shy. Chiaki said that she thinks Kota likes Kaho. Chiaki is your best friend she knows you like Kota,she was the first and only one you told about liking him.

Your point of view

I was walking with chiaki and her boyfriend Arashi. "What is he doing?" she said. I looked up at the direction she was lookin at, it was Kota stalking Kanade and Kaho on there date about to kiss in front of the where we lived. After they kissed Kanade said his goodbyes and left the girl in shock. At that moment Kota dropped his phone , Kaho turned around and said "what what are you doing spyi-wait did you see us kiss"? She asked with a flushed face and in return the blue headed boy said "uh-uhm-y-yea.." .Right as he said that the girl ran inside her apartment.

"I saw that, I saw that and I saw that you saw that too~"Chiaki sang as we walked over to him."It's hard enough to watch the girl you like go on a date with someone else but just happened to see them on a date all day that sucks"she said.

Wait he really does he l-likes her I put my head down trying to think but I can feel the tears beeming.

"Try to be nice chiaki" Arashi said. she said to the boy "what's even worse your chrush was kissing a fifth grade boy that's right a fifth grade boy that's much more cooler then you are" she said while giggling.

I can't take much more I thought as looks up finally and rubbed the tears away and said "so it is true then"."yup but it's to bad this virgin boy has no chance"she said."yes it's true I like Kaho and yes I was spying on her but I never thought she would kiss him,it was a big shock but it doesn't mean you should enjoy making fun of me for having feelings for her"he said as he got closer to her. She grabbed his bangs and lifted it up"but yet I can this dramomantic Intel is my cup of tea"she said quietly.

I feel bad now I don't know what to do,think (y/n) think.

but it was already done.

She pushed him away and started walking inside the building "come on (y/n) we need to talk" she said looking back. Kota looked at me with a sad face but I just ignored him and turned around starting to follow chiaki.

-------The next day-------

Ok like chiaki said stay strong and act like you don't care,You walked out the building and saw Kota he was looking down with his back towards me. I walked past him but he grabbed my wrist. "(Y/n) wait are you going to tell Kaho I like her". There was a moment of silence I looks down and said"I don't fucking care and get your hands off of me" he let go and looked at me in shock.I walked away leaving for school.

----later that day---

Finally at home again I thought as I looked at the building where I lived.I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked behind be it was kota."what?" I said harshly. He flinched and said "why were you acting mean to me this morning you never act like that to me and yesterday you looked sad?" "W-well virgin boy I can act like this if I want and I was not sad yesterday"I said in a cold tone."D-did I make you sad and angry? I don't want you to be m-mad at m-me" he said as he started to sob.I felt bad now ok now I have to tell him."I'm sorry Kota.......I love you and I know you like ka-"he cut me off "y-y-you like me?" He asked."Y-yes" I said while blushing."And I don't like Kaho I like you, the only reason I seemed like I liked her and said I did was because chiaki knew I liked somebody but if I told her it was you then she would tease me and she would of told you,I thought you wouldn't like me back" I looked at him with widen eyes he stopped sobbing and was red as a tomato but what I didn't expect was him to like me back."so now we're a couple?"."y-yea"he said a little nervous but that's one of the reasons I liked him he was cute and always kind. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips my face went really red."Finally together!!!" We looked and saw chiaki,Kanade,Arashi,and Kaho behind a bush."awe you looks cute together Arashi said."shut up" I said while runing inside the building leaving kota behind."awe but (y/n) you guys are cute together"chiaki yelled.

Sorry this sucks