I smiled at him before a moth landed on my finger. I carefully lifted it up so I could see it better. It was an elegant shade of black. It's wings slowly began to change to bright white, making my eyes widen.

The moth took off, flying up into the dark morning sky. I looked over my shoulder at Liam who was staring back at me.

"How did it change color like that?" I asked softly as he walked up next to me, taking a moth off of Niall's shoulder.

"Black moth. Creature of darkness. When met with a creature of light, it may change." He spoke as he carefully placed the moth into my hand, watching with furrowed eyebrows as it changed color.

"But Niall is a guardian angel. Why aren't the ones on him turning white?"

"Because we're not from earth. They aren't familiar with us so they can't tell if we're dark or light." He said as he took the moth from my hand, placing it back on Niall.

It stayed the same shade of white before it flew off, making Niall pout. I nodded slowly as I watched some other moths fly away from a cool breeze that blew over the field.

"Bugs!" I heard Louis yell, making me turn around to see him run behind Liam as a moth flew towards him.

I laughed loudly, shaking my head at the ground. "It's just a moth, Louis."

The rest of the moths flew away in the blink of an eye, making me frown. I glanced over at Liam who looked confused.

"Black moths fly away from evil and heat." He whispered, glancing back over at me with a frown.

"Rosie!"

I turned around to find Harry running up to us. With Michelle.

"What the heck? Harry, why are you here?"

"Why am I here? To yell at you, that's why!" He exclaimed, making my eyes widen. "You let Dylan, who you don't even really know, get you wasted?!"

"Excuse me, but I can do whatever I want." I replied with a frown, raising my voice at him.

"You could've gotten hurt." He spoke lowly as his eyes darkened.

"Yeah and why would you care? You'd probably just sleep with Michelle to take the 'pain' away." I said, watching as his eyes widened. "What is she doing here anyways?"

"I couldn't just leave her at the house-"

"You brought her to my house?!" I whisper-yelled at him, glancing over to the pretty girl who was giggling with Niall.

"It was my house first, if you've forgotten." He replied with a frown, making my eyes roll.

"Har-" I began, but stopped talking when I realized what Michelle was wearing around her neck.

The locket that Harry's mom gave him. The one he gave me.

He turned around, following my gaze. He turned back to me, his features softening as he noticed the tears gathering up in my eyes.

"Rosie..." He began in a whisper, making me shake my head at the grass.

"No, Harry. It's fine. I'm glad she makes you happy." I managed to whisper through my dry throat after swallowing hard.

I walked past him before he could say anything else, walking over to Liam with tears rolling down my face. I wrapped my arms around his torso, burying my face in his chest as he began rubbing my back soothingly.

I quickly stood up straight, wiping the tears away from under my eyes. I sniffed softly before thanking Liam. I glanced over at Niall who was chasing Louis with a moth.

I looked over at Harry and Michelle, watching as she pressed a kiss to his cheek before giggling.

I sighed, looking down at my feet. If he's happy, shouldn't I be happy?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the ground beneath my feet began shaking. I looked up at the boys whose eyes widened. Michelle screamed, jumping up and down.

Harry ran over to me, grabbing my waist and pulling my body into his.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed up at him.

"Making sure you don't get hurt!" He yelled back over the deafening sound of the earth cracking.

"It's an earthquake!" Michelle shrieked before screaming some more.

"It's not an earthquake!" Louis yelled out, looking over at the boys and at me. "It's Zayn!"

I looked back at him questioningly before screaming as the earth began to split beneath us. We all quickly rushed over to the same side, looking down as the earth cracked.

Harry still held me as I looked down at the ground with wide eyes. I glanced over at Michelle who was standing right where the ground was breaking.

"Move!" I screamed as I pulled away from Harry, running over to Michelle and pushing her into his arms.

He looked up at me with scared eyes as the earth beneath my feet crumbled and I fell down into the earth's crust.

I fell for what seemed like forever. My eyes snapped shut as tears flew up from my eyes. My hands were grabbing at the air, desperate to grab onto something.

I finally hit water, sinking down into it. It stung my air burnt body as I struggled to swim to whatever shore I could find.

When I managed to lay down in the shallow amount of water, I stared up at the dark rock 'ceiling' above me. I glanced around with short breaths escaping my throat as I realized I was in a cave.

Water trickled from the top of the cave and into the pond I fell in. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. I looked down, seeing blood fulling up the teal water. There was a bit of white bone poking out of my elbow, making me gag and look away. I hit the water pretty hard.

I heard someone screaming before I heard their body collide with the water in the pond. I peered over at the familiar blonde hair and blue eyes.

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. Niall swam over to me, picking my arm up in his hands, causing me to wince.

He quickly apologized as he began healing my broken elbow. When he was done, I was able to scoop some water up in my hands and drink it, soothing my painfully dry throat.

"Why'd you come down here?" I whispered after he helped me sit up.

"Thought it'd be scary down here all alone." He replied with a smile. "And 'cause I thought you died."

"Thank you, I guess. But how're we gonna get out of here?"

Niall glanced around with a small shrug. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

"I hope so. But what was Louis talking about? That this was because of Zayn?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

He took a deep breath before looking over at me. "He's opened the gates of hell."

________________________

I'm gonna get home tomorrow and I'm pretty excited cuz I miss my dog.

Anyways, what do y'all think of Michelle??

Please vote and comment<3

See you guys later.

Xx