"Miss Pretty's Diary"

Note:

This story is not edited, so please bear with my grammar and spelling. I accept critics from concerned readers but do not accept such mean or rude comments. However, your votes, comments and support is highly appreciated. Hope you guys enjoy reading this story as much as I do.

Love,
Helen Maria

Description:

Blessie has a deep crush on Thyago ever since she was at fifth grade. That feeling goes deeper at high school but unfortunately, Thyago happens to be her cousin's boyfriend Elena. Knowing she cant compete herself to her hot and famous cousin and being a shy and typical girl in the Campus, she kept her feelings and be contented in unleashing her emotions in writing a diary. She tried hard to be close and be friends with him until she gained  his trust and be contented in being just his friend.

Unfortunately, something was bound to happen. Elena found out about the diary and humiliate her to the whole Campus. That event changed everything. Thyago avoided her and never gave her a  to explain. Her world crushed down as her heart got torn into tiny little pieces.  The humiliation she been through made a damage to her self-esteem and made her wanna drop out school. She felt so low and ashamed, so she decided to left the town together with her father away from everyone else including Thyago.

8 years later, when she forgot the past and already move on that bad memory of her childhood that caused her to have low self-esteem. When she mature enough and had her own good  career, Thyago showed up. A very different Thyago. A very sweet and extra attentive Thyago. She's been wondering what the hell went wrong and what's the sudden changes after all this years? He woe her and told him he searched for her. Of course she never believed him but that did not stop him to keep on courting her.

* * *

"I love you." He said.

She was stunned for a moment and didn't know what to say or do.

"Look... I know I hurt you. I'm so sorry for being a jerk but dammit, I have love you until now! Why is it so hard for you to believe me?" He said harshly while his eyes are teary.

What the hell!!! What's his revelation this time? Will she believe him? Why is it felt like he's hurting so bad when he tailed those words? Why is it he still affected her that much even though she already have a boyfriend? What if she's falling for him all over again just like before? Will she can take to risk her heart for another heartbreak once again?