Epilogue

A/N: So, this is the end of Does He Really. I might make special occasion one shots of Mikki and Jungkook for holidays such as Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day. When I finish Ride Or Die, a new wave of stories will come out. I already have a few in development.

Narrator's POV
The summer had come to an end and Mikki went back to her mostly normal life for a while. Mikki and Jungkook were still dating a year later and ARMY was accepting of her status as Jungkook's girlfriend. Mikki, now an official adult, had applied to Bighit as a stylist and was being trained by BTS's stylists to work with the boys.

Mikki sat at a table, flipping through a style book of all the different makeup and hair styles broken down by member. "So... Yoongi has had the most styles out of everyone?"

"So far, yes." Hwaji, a stylist, nodded at her. "I'll leave you to study the styles. You'll be picking their styles for the concert next week."

"Oh. O-Okay." Mikki gave a curt nod of understanding.

"Jagiya... Still don't have time for me?" Jungkook kissed Mikki's cheek. "Or are you just entertaining yourself until I come?"

"I'm studying and planning styles for you guys." Mikki turned her head to give him a quick kiss. "Wish me luck, Oppa."

"Don't make me look ugly." Jungkook kissed her temple, massaging her shoulders.

"Kookie, after a year of dating, I know what looks good on you and what doesn't." Mikki snorted, rolling her eyes and standing to be level with him. They slowly wrapped their arms around each other. "Kim Mikki: Your fashionable girlfriend."

"Well, on that subject, it's our one year anniversary..." Jungkook lowered his forehead to hers. "I got you a gift." He murmured.

Mikki's cheeks reddened. "Yeah. Me too. Should we exchange now?" Jungkook gave an excited nod but insisted that they open theirs at the same time to be fair. "Alright, fine." Mikki giggled, taking a box out of her purse. He pulled a box out of his pocket. They exchanged. "One... Two... Three!" They opened the boxes and immediately looked up at each other.

"You got me a..." Jungkook blushed.

"Promise ring?" Mikki bit her lip.

"Yeah. I guess we both have one. It's perfect. It symbolizes our desire to stay together and to be exclusive to one another." He cupped her cheek with his hand after they each put theirs on.

"It also symbolizes how much I love you." Mikki grinned.

"What?" Jungkook's eyes locked on hers. I heard wrong. I must have heard wrong.

"I'm head over heels in love with you, Jungkook." Mikki brought her lips to his. They shared a passionate kiss, comfortable that it wasn't too much skinship since they were alone.

"It only took you a year to say it back." Jungkook pouted. "I was growing impatient."

"Hey, leave me alone! I'm slow to trust." Mikki whacked him in the stomach with the style book, giggling.

"OW! What the hell?! It's so heavy." Jungkook pouted. "Min Yoongi..."