Chapter 10~Great Summer

Mikki's POV
New York was beautiful. Tall buildings, flashing signs, thousands of people. "You guys have a concert here, right?" I looked at Jungkook. He smiled and nodded. The guys were all joking around and no one was really looking at us. Jungkook gave a slight smile and he leaned over, giving my cheek a soft kiss as he laced our fingers together. I blushed a bright red and scooted closer to him.

I heard a squeal and we broke apart immediately, looking up. Taehyung Oppa and Hoseok Oppa were looking at us and smiling. I felt myself turn even more red and I hid my face in my hands. Jungkook laughed sheepishly and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I let my head fall on his chest, still blushing like crazy. "These two kids! They're so cute!" Hoseok laughed and leaned over just as I uncovered my face. He pinched my cheek and I pouted. Jungkook kissed my cheek again. He kept pressing a bunch of kisses to my cheek. My face has just returned to its usual color and it was back to being red. He turned my face to look at him, giving me a big smile.

"Oppa..." I bit my lip nervously. He chuckled and kissed my forehead and my other cheek. I closed my eyes, smiling.

"So cute!" Jimin and Taehyung both said it at the same time. Soon, those two and Hoseok started chanting together. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

"Yah!" Jin hit Hoseok in the belly.

"Leave the kids alone." Suga groaned. "Stop pressuring them into doing such things." He looked at me and smiled a bit. "Besides, she looks nervous enough as it is."

"I'm not nervous!" I burst, not realizing that my hands were clenched into fists. Jungkook laughed and uncurled my fists, kissing my forehead. I smiled sheepishly. "Jungkook doesn't make me nervous." I poked his chest, looking him in the eye. "You don't make me nervous."

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow and his forehead touched mine. Everyone froze but Jungkook and Jin. My boyfriend grabbed my chin and started coming closer to my lips. My eyes grew wide.

"No! She's too young!" Jin was about to yank Jungkook off of me.

"Yah!" I pushed him away before he could kiss me, turning red and covering my face. Everyone started laughing except for Jin who looked angry and Jungkook who looked a little embarrassed.

"Why did you push me? You don't want my kiss?" Jungkook pouted.

"Jungkook... I just... I was nervous!" I admitted. Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok all cracked up laughing. I felt tears sting at my eyes. "Shut up!" Jungkook kissed my cheek. I jumped a bit and he smiled, kissing my cheek again. I looked at him and smiled softly.

We arrived at the hotel and Jungkook gave a sad smile. We all went into the lobby. "Stand away from each other. It's time for a Bangtan Bomb." Namjoon laughed. We nodded and I went over to Jin, linking my arm with his. He turned on the camera, saying a lot of things in English. I looked at Jin and he shrugged. He turned to us. Asking us a question in English.

Jin responded in English. I was completely lost. "Korean please." I laughed.

"What do you like the most so far about New York?" Namjoon smiled. It's the city where Jungkook almost kissed me...

"Well... I love seeing the buildings. They're pretty cool. I saw BTS on one of the giant electronic boards." A big smile made its way onto my face. "I'm excited to be here."

"That's awesome!" He moved on to the next person. Jungkook. Jungkook immediately looked annoyed at the English and walked away to where Yoongi was. I hugged Jin, frowning.

"Who are we rooming with this time?" I took in a deep breath.

"Taehyung." He replied, shrugging. My eyes grew wide. He was extremely close with Jungkook. This was a good thing for me. Maybe he'd come into our room more.

"Yay!" I grinned. Namjoon shut off the camera and I ran up to Taehyung. "Oppa, you're rooming with me!" Jungkook immediately pouted and shot us a small glare. I giggled and winked at him, blowing him a kiss. "Hey, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin... Do you guys want to all hit the pool today?"

"Yes!" Jimin grinned.

"I'll go too!" Taehyung laughed.

"I'm tired." Jungkook pouted. Jimin and Taehyung both whispered something to him and his eyes widened. "Okay, I'll go!" I rolled my eyes.

"Can I go too?" Hoseok whined. I nodded happily as we all went to our rooms. Taehyung changed first and came out in swim shorts and a t-shirt. I went in after he came out, putting on my red bikini. I put on my cover-up, a black little cloth wrap that tied in the front and covered my body. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and came out.

"Let's go get the rest of them!" I grinned. We walked to the room those three shared and knocked. Jimin opened the door and smiled at us. "All ready?" I bit my lip. They all came up to the door in shorts and t-shirts. "Awesome! Let's go!" I talked with them the whole way, laughing at their craziness.

We took the elevator down and went to the pool. Once we were there, we all grabbed towels and claimed seats. I bit my lip and turned my back to them as I took off my cover-up. When I turned around, I saw that they were all shirtless and had nice abs. My cheeks heated up and my eyes lingered on Jungkook's abs. I looked up at their faces.

They were all blushing a bright red and avoiding looking at my body. I got into the pool and they followed close behind except Jungkook who was still standing there, face turning more and more red by the second. "Jungkook..." I whined. He looked at me and I used as much aegyo as I could. "Jungkook Oppa... Come into the pool." I pouted cutely.

All the guys started reading him. "Jungkook Oppa!" They chorused. Poor Jungkook looked just as red as my bikini as he got into the pool. They pulled him closer to us. He fought their grip and stayed away from me. I stuck out my tongue.

"Jungkook, don't you want to save her?" Hoseok and Taehyung started splashing my face as Jimin held me in place. I shrieked and kicked, trying to get away. "Jungkook, save the princess!" They kept splashing me.

"Oppa!" I giggled, whining. They tried to surprise me and dunk me but I pushed Jimin and made him fall into the water. Jungkook made a move towards me but Hoseok grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder, running away. Jungkook ran after him. "Oppa, help me! Jebal!!!!" I kept laughing and he splashed Hoseok, pulling me away from him as he was distracted. I was crushed against Jungkook's chest. I blushed a bright red now, my hand on his abs. "Ahahaha... Oppa, please let go of me..." I struggled to get free as he hugged me tightly.

"You're mine." He whispered before letting go. I bit my lip and we spent the rest of the time making jokes, swimming around, and playing Marco Polo. Eventually, we were all in a five way splash war. I would have won, after most people surrendered, but Taehyung was relentless.

Hours in the sun, using up our energy, made us fatigued. "Can we go back inside now?" Jimin pouted. I gave a soft nod and we all got dried up and went back inside. I wrapped myself back up in the black cloth and Jungkook carried me bridal style in the elevator and all the way to my room.

His lips pressed to my forehead. "This is going to be a great summer."