{Chapter 16}

-_-_-_-_-_-
-Katelyn-

"Where's you packing to?" Asked little Daniel as I was packing sunscreen into my bead bag.

"Well I am going to a water park-" I began.

"Did someone say waterpark?" Said Max as he slide into the room. Man that kid has such amazing hearing, only in the perfect situations.

I call for dinner, it takes him 20 minutes to get there. But something like this, he comes almost instantly.

I sighed. "Yes, I am going to one."

"With who?" He asked smirking.

Why did that have to be the first thing he asked...

I looked down, "T-Travis..."

"I am coming then! I want to see my ship in action! Ahahha!" He laughed.

Man that kids reminds me of Aphmau so much...

"Maxy, boats can'ts fit in the pool" protested Daniel.

"No, not those boats... Ugh, you will understand later ok?"

"Okays. Can I comes too Katelwn?" He asked turning to me.

I sighed. "Not all of you can come. Someone has to take care or Chris-"

I paused.

Chris... He is gone.

"Katelyn, Chris isn't here anymore..." Mumbled Max.

"I missy Chrissy..."

I remember we always had to be carful when going to places to see who would take care of him. But now that he is gone...

"F-fine you can go, I bet Travis won't mind..."

Max smiled. "Thanks Katelyn."

"I wish Chrissy coulds comes to da waterparks" mumbled Daniel.

I ruffled his hair, "Me too Daniel,

me too"

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
-Travis-

"Sorry again for them dragging them self into this..." Mumbled Katelyn as she meet me in front of the waterpark with her brother's following her.

I smiled. "It's fine, there cute."

We headed towards the cashier as I got ready to pay.

"N-no Travis I'll pay. You've been so kind to me, I want to repay you."

"Haha, Katelyn it's fine."

"No, I'm going to pay. End of story."

I gave up and put my hands up in defeat.

The lady gave us a smile and said, "For this week, passes for couples are 20% off!"

I blushed and so did Katelyn.

"I'm sorry but where not-"

"It will be 30$ for all of you" she smiled ignoring Katelyn.

She payed the lady and grabbed the little wrist band thingys to know that we payed.

"Katelyn, can you help me with this?" I asked her as I struggled to put it on.

She laughed, "Are you kidding me? You can't put it on? Little Daniel here is only 6 and he put his on."

I blushed. "Well I don't know how to..."

She strapped it onto me and laughed. "Your adorable, Travis."