I grabbed the camera and gasped. "Damn.maybe this was a bad idea.." I said into it then sighing.

Terrence POV

Man I can't believe that she fucking cheated on me! I fucking loved her..we both been through the same thing and we have kids and we were about to get married and now it's just fucked all up. I Sat in my car and just started crying of anger. I loved her so much...why would she do this?! I called up sir I and he answered immediately.

Z-hey man what's up-

T- BRO SHE CHEATED ON ME MAN SHE FUCKING CHEATED! *cries of anger mixed with sadness*

Z- WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE CHEATED?!

T- I fucking loved her and she cheated!

Z- woah Terrence tell me what happened..

T- ok ok...she came home today with hickies all over her neck and chest and when I asked her who did it she wouldn't tell me and tried to deny it. She didn't leave out of the house like that...WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED! WE HAVE KIDS! I DID ALL THAT SHIT FOR HER!

Z- no man that front sound like her..

T- ugh here her ass comes...she better stay the fuck away from me I have nothing to say.

Z- tell me how it goes man it might not what you thought...

I hung up the phone and locked the car doors once she got to them. "Terrence.." she said in the window. "No man get THE FUCK AWAY!" I shouted at her. "Terrence please let me in so I can explain...please.." she begged and I sighed and unlocked the door. When she got in we made eye contact and I scoweled and looked away. "Man I can't even look at your ass right now." I said sighing. "Terrence- "no shut the hell up I have nothing to hear from you. You get your shit, and you get the hell out of the house. We'll figure out something about the kids later." I said to her as I kept a stone cold face. "TERRENCE!" she said in shock. She got on my lap and as much as I tried to get her odd she stayed. "Terrence look at me.." she said trying to grab my face. "No man I can't. I don't want to." I said angrily. "TERRENCE PLEASE!" she said and I was forced to. "WHAT?!?!" i shouted and she jumped. "It was a prank! Ha! Gottcho ass!!" she shouted laughing but I wasn't buying it. "Man don't play that shit! I know you're lying!" I shouted shaking my head. She giggled and then I saw her wipe the hickies away and the smear appeared on her hand. "See?" she asked crossing her arms. "W-what? It's just a prank?" I asked her as my eyes widened. "I would never cheat on my baby.." she said grabbing my face. "Are you sure it's just a prank?" I asked her and she nodded and sighed. "Oh...I-I'm sorry.." I said and she almost shed a tear. "Man..I guess you don't want this back.." she said lifted up my engagement ring I threw. "Baby..of course I want it...I'm sorry I threw it but I was just mad.." I said sighing. "I know..the point was to make you mad...but I didn't think you'll kick me out and talk about the kids.." she said wiping a tear. "I'm sorry.. I just love you to much.."I said shaking my head. She kissed me and I put my hand on her throat and took dominance in the kiss. She done fucked up now for doing that shit to me. She gone pay. "I'm sorry.." she said pouting. "You better be fucking sorry. You're gonna pay." I said sternly. "You ain't gone do shit daddy.." she said winking and biting her lip at me as she slowly starred to grind me. "What the fuck did you just say to me?!" I asked her angrily and grabbing her face. I put my finger in her mouth and watched her suck it. I entered 2 and she did it with fear because she knew she was in trouble. "You don't do that shit to me you understand?!" I asked her and she nodded. I smacked her ass really hard and she jumped. "What?!" I shouted. "Yes terry." she said lowered her head. "No don't play that soft shit. You're in trouble now." I said smacking her ass twice in a row. I opened the car door and we got out. I grabbed her by her wrist and took her into the house. I took her upstairs and stood her in front of the bed. I tied her hands up. I put her on her knees and undid my pants. "Oh so your ass wanna play jokes huh? I guess I gotta show you who the fuck the boss is." I said gripping her hair. I heart her nervously panting. "Open. Suck." I ordered her and she opened her mouth and I stuffed myself down her throat.

I held her there for awhile and then pulled her off and she was coughing.

She looked up at me nervously and I put her right back on it.

She looked up at me and saw how dark my eyes were with lust and anger. That prank she played on me scared me to death...I was peobably going to end up killing myself if it was true. I love her so much I would die for her..but right now I was so mad I could break something. I yanked her off of me and lightly choked her. I wasn't going to cut off her air or anything..but it's a rough sex thing. She looked up at me as I saw her mouth and chin wet up entirely from me. "Don't play with me like that." I said angrily and she nodded. I stuffed her back on me.

I almost came and yanked her off of me. "Terry I'm sorry.." she said looking up at me. I covered up her eyes and threw her on the bed roughly. I tied her hands to the headboard and undressed her. I started eating her out and I would stop and smack her folds with my hand making her shriek. "Ah!" she moaned in pain "Shut your fucking mouth." I said putting pressure on her throat with my hand. She breathed raggedly and I started eating her out again. "Mmm....Mm.." she moaned and I stopped and slapped her folds again and they started getting red.

She yelped in pain and moved around. I stopped her moving and she started breathing quickly. I kept going and when she was about to release I stopped. I put my member back down her throat and held it there. When I took it out it was covered in her spit and she was gasping for air. I grabbed her face and ran my member along her lips. She stuck out her tongue and I patted in on it a couple times. I stuffed myself down her throat and fingered her afterwards. She gasped and moaned and moaned and I stopped and hit her folds a couple times. She whined and yelped. "Terry please.." she begged. "Shut it." I said slapping one of her breasts. I sucked on one and bit a nipple as she moaned and locked her lips. I kept fingering her and I purposely went really slow. I was going to tease her to the full extent. She deserves it. She thought that was really funny. I'm going to find a way to get her ass back really good. So she'll know what it feels like. She always playing with somebody. Nobody ever did it to her ass. That prank almost made my heart break. I fingered her at lightning speed and she was telling and moaning rapidly. "Terry I'm gonna come! Terry please!" she begged as she bit her lip. I pulled my fingers out of her quickly and put them into her mouth making her suck them.

I took them out and rubbed myself as I rubbed her folds. I turned her over roughly and smacked her ass until it turned red. I spread it and rubbed on her folds. She moaned and rose up her ass so that my finger could have more access. I stopped after awhile and then I put them into her mouth. Her folds were dripping wet. I know she wanted me so badly but now she knows who's in charge. "Baby please! I'm sorry terry let me come.." she pleaded and I covered her mouth with my hand and smacked her ass roughly. She jumped and whined. "Say another word and watch what'll happen." I ordered her and she stayed silent as I took my hand away from over her mouth. I rubbed myself in between her folds teasing her like crazy. She moaned and arched. I stopped and then started slapping it on her folds. She bit her lip and I put my finger in her mouth and watched her suck it nice and slowly. I then deepthroated her with my fingers and watched her. "You get on my fucking nerves when you play to much you know that?!" I shouted and I'm sure that in my voice she could hear that I was hurt. I took my finger out of her mouth and she panted. I heard her whimper and I ran my dry fingers through my hair. I kissed down her arch as she panted. I bit her ear and ate her out from behind. She moaned and moaned. "Mmm....ah....ah....mm.." she moaned as my tongue flicked. I pulled her hair roughly and she panted.

I wasn't being like this to hurt her physically. She liked this shit. I shook her ass on my face and put my member between it and felt her rub up and down on it because she knew what I was trying to do when I put it there. I turned her over and looked at her angrily even though she couldn't see me at all. "Now your ass if about to pay. Yeah your ass is about to get it now." I said lifting up her legs. She panted heavily and I knew that she was nervous and scared. I entered myself into her- with a condom on of course. I thruster her so hard the headboard shook.

I gripped the headboard and pounded into her. She gave painful and pleasurable moans. Afterwards we laid separated and facing away from each other. I wanted to just hold her but I was still so upset..I just needed to cool off. I know she probably felt bad..but I know she'll feel better the next day...but I'm gonna get her back and it's going to be good...

TBC...