Chapter 11- Northern Armor

Rokus POV

"How do i know i can trust you?" Roku asked

Both Ryu and Ingel looked at me and spoke we trust him. I stared at Beo, my mind is a mess. Both thoughts of trusting and absolutely kicking the living shit out of him flow through my mind. I stand up and walk towards him. He's just standing there with his head down, i punch him in the gut, he kneels over, coughing and trying to catch his breath. Ryu and Ingel jump up yelling at me, i put my hand up, halting them. 

"That's for turning me into a monster, but i will trust you for now." I say "But! If you dare try to hurt Ryu, Ingel or myself, i wont think twice about putting you to the deepest part of hell." I extend my hand out, he grabs it and i pull him up. "But i must ask, Why?" 

Beo sighs, his head hanging low again. "Because, they will kill my family. My wife, my son who's only a year old. I needed money to support them, but no one would hire a faunus, but the White Fang gave me money, gave my family a home...For a price.... They warned me if i don't comply to their demands then they will kill them." I could hear him start to cry, he wiped his face and looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Help me get my family back, and I'll help you." I nodded. 

We talked for about an hour and then a group of faunus walked in, telling us to get to the training center. I followed IRE towards this training center, when we entered i was marveled by the size of it. It was definitely bigger than Beacons. 'How the hell did they ge...wait a minute, criminals, got it' I thought to my self, "So what do we do here?" I asked Ingel, the others went to do their own thing.

"Well anything really, we can spar at the ring, or just do our own exercise. We have a schedule to follow, at 9 am is breakfast, 10 is training, 12 is lunch, then 1-3 is when we report in to the cloaky aka the cloaked man about how were progressing, then after that is more training, dinner then yeah. Kinda odd isn't it?" 

"I guess..."

"Wanna spar?" He asked

"Oh you're on buddy boy, lets see what this new you can do!" I asked, jumping towards the ring.

"Also I'm still getting use to this new body, so i don't really know what I'm capable of!" I tell him as he walks over to the other end.

He gets into position and so do i, i decide to not activate Black Amnesia for this fight, something just feels like i shouldn't. 

Ingel activates his Semblance, turning him into a Beringel, he is a good head above me and his arms grew about double the size they were before. He charges at me, i jump over him and quickly turn around only to be smacked into a wall. I quickly get up to seem him running at me again, trying to tackle me. This time i use my wings to propel me over top of him, kicking him in the face. He had to much momentum that he couldn't stop and slammed right into the wall, staggering him for a second. I quickly run at him, grab him and throw him onto the ground. A crowd was forming, i could see Beo and Ryu, watching the fight. I grin and look back at Ingel, he got back up and slammed the ground, shaking it under me, i jump up, and some how i started to glide, its as if i knew how to fly before. I activate my regular semblance, engulfing my arms in flames and started to rain hell fire upon him (HEHEHEHE, literally he's just raining hell on him :3 ), i could see Ingel covering his body by forming an X with his arms. He roared and jumped at me, grabbing my leg and slamming me into the ground, he pins me down. I could see him grinning, before throwing me into a wall. I slide down, kneel trying to catch my breath. 

"You done yet?" He asks, grinning

"I- I could do this all day" I say, bringing my fists up. Then a sharp pain increasing in the left side of my head, i fall to the ground grabbing it.