Chapter 7- Months Later

-Roku's POV-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! 

I awaken to the sound of my alarm clock going off, i look at it and realize its really early..well early to the standards of how late i actually wake up on Saturdays; which is usually 9:30, but my clock reads 7:30am. 'Eh, just go back to slee----wait...its Saturday....something important is happening today' I say to myself. It took me a while to figure out what it was. I had a date...a date with Yang Xiao Long. The deadly went beautiful huntress (in training). I start pacing in my room panicky. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit, I FORGOT! What the hell am i suppose to do! I've never dated anyone before!? I don't even know what to do! UUUGGHGHHHG!" I yell aloud, i start to relax, 'Its Yang,one of the most prettiest girls in the school, she's probably been asked out by a lot of guys before....WELL SHIT THAT JUST MAKES THIS EVEN WORSE! IF I DON'T DO GOOD ON THIS DATE SHE'LL THINK IM SHIT!!' I start to panic even more, i have no clue what to do. Then it hit me like a wall. There's a carnival in Vale. Take her to the carnival and have a good time, eat some Carny food and play some games. (Yes Carny is word now) 

-Time Skip Carnival-

I picked up Yang and we both started to walk towards the docks where the carnival is. We talk the whole way there, both enjoying each others company. 

"So Roku, how are you liking Beacon so far?" She asks

"Oh Its fantastic, everything i ever hoped for, plus its got some bonuses." I say smirking

"Oh? That'll be?" 

I laugh "Oh you ill tell you later." 

She stares at me confused.

"Oh come on! Tell me!" She yells while grabbing my arm.

"Nah not yet!" I laugh while dragging her along with me

Once I bought our tickets and we entered, we went and rode some rides and played some games. There was this shooting one, shoot 10 targets and claim a prize. The trick to it though was the targets move fast, you're given a pistol with 10 bullets and a time limit, hit them all in under 45 seconds you get the prize. The game owner had this huge ass smirk on his face like "Theres no way this guy will win" kinda face, man did i prove him wrong. 

I had won Yang and small stuffed dog, she adored it. It was getting dark and the fireworks would be going off soon. 

"Hey Yang, I'm going to sound rude but meet me at the Ferris wheel, i gotta go hit the can quickly." I ask her. 

-Yangs POV-

  "Hey Yang, I'm going to sound rude but meet me at the Ferris wheel, i gotta go hit the can quickly." Roku asks me.   Bad move bud, that just brought you down the gentleman scale.

"Yeah sure." I reply. I start to walk over to the Ferris wheel, 'What kinda guy does that, just lets a girl wander over the Ferris wheel alone! Like really who has the nerve!' I say in my head, i got there and waited a minute. Then Roku comes running. 

"Hey sorry about that!" He says rubbing the back of his neck. 

"No problem" I reply. 

We got on the Ferris wheel, it starts up, i looked over at Roku and he had this smirk, the kinda smirk someone has on as if they have something planned. I brushed it off, the wheel stopped with us at the top. I look back over at Roku, he kinda seems uneven. 

"Afraid of heights?" I ask

"Uh, not really, i just don't like the rocking of this, never got use to it." He replies

"Oh really?" I grew a devilish smirk as i slowly start to rock it back and forth.

"Yang please...." He says gripping the railing even more tighter. 

I laugh, pulling him closer to me "Don't worry, mama Yang's gotcha!"

Then the fireworks start, they were beautiful, a mix of all colours ranging from blue to red to even mixed. After about 5 minutes the grand finale started. A whole bunch of them went off, some even wrote messages, i gasped at this one yellow and blue one as it went off. It had a message. It read 'I love you Yang' I looked over at Roku, he had his arm behind me and a huge grin on his face. 

"Well? How was it?" He asks

No words came from my mouth. No words can express the feelings i have for this man. I leaped at him, grabbing his face and pulling him in for a deep kiss. "Roku..no words can describe how i felt during this date. For the first date i have ever had, ever, i wish for them all to be like this"

He had a shocked look on his face "Wait you mean someone as beautiful as you has never dated anyone?" Roku asked 

"Hehe, yeah..No one bothered to ask me." I reply

He grabs my chin and pecks me on the lips. I reply by deepening the kiss,the ride continues downward. 

  "I'm glad that you're my first, Roku Dairise."  

-Months Later, Roku's POV-

Its been a few months now, I've gotten better at fighting, been sent on a few solo reconnaissance missions. Yang and I are still a couple, were definitely more  "touchy". Its the only world i could think of. ANYWAY, i was requested at Prof Ozpin's office, he said it was urgent.

I entered his office to see him sitting in his chair, with his cup of whatever and a scroll tablet. He gestures to the chair, i sit down.

"So, how are you doing Mr. Dairise?"
"Quite well sir, your self?"
"Good, now down to business" He sighs "There's reports of an increase of Grimm and White Fang activity in this region." He says pointing to a section on a map. "I want you to go in there and record what you see, just a regular recon mission. Nothing you cant handle." He says while taking a sip from his cup.

"Sure thing Professor." I reply. Ozpin sends me the information to my scroll. 

"When do i leave?" 

"Tomorrow, go say your goodbyes and get ready. It'll be a long mission."