Chapter 9- Tests

Rokus POV

I awaken in a room, with my hands tied above my head by chains. I squirm and shake the chains, trying to get them lose but to no avail.
"Don't bother" a voice with a hint of a British accent says. "All ready tried it" the voice says with a sigh at the end.
I look forward to see a blond haired boy, chained up as well. Beside him is another boy with brown haired faunas.
"How long was i out?" I asked
"No clue, you were here before me, but i have speculations that Ryu was here before both of us."
I look over at the unconscious faunus, 'poor kid'
"We might be here awhile, whats your name?" The blonde asks.
"Roku.." i reply
"Nice to meet cha, names Ignel, i would shake your hand but" he says gesturing with his head to the chains. "The guy beside me is Ryu, but i already told you that, anyways he just got back from something.. tests i would say..."

"Tests? What kinda tests do you think?"

"No clue, all i know is that they're painful."

Ignel and i continued to talk, getting to know each other. I got to know that he's the son of Daylan SummerStone, the head of the SummerStone dust company. While all Ignel knew of Ryu is that he was a member of the White Fang, but he was locked up down here for some reason.

We continued until the doors opened, revealing a cloaked man and 2 beefy guards. He walked in and looked at Ignel and I, he then pointed towards me.
"Whadda want?" I hiss in a pissed off tone. The guards come up to me and release my bindings, i swiped my legs under them, pushing myself up and kneeing another in the face. But i was shocked by a electric rod, held by the first guard. I fall to the ground, only to be dragged away by the guards, who they both punched me in the gut.

I'm dragged through endless corridors of white, all filled with the sounds of drills and screams. Until we arrived at a room, where I'm tied down onto a surgical bed. Binded up to the point where i can only move my head. A man in a white coat, black hat and orange hair sits in the corner, i quickly recognize him as Roman Torchwick, beside him is a woman wearing a all red dress, she had long black hair with ember eyes to add to already quite beautiful look.

I look to my right to see what looks like a ram faunus wearing a lab coat and a surgical mask. He walks over near Roman and the lady, whispering something. They all look over at me.
"What? Something on my face?" I yell
The lady in red nods, the ram faunus walks over to a table and grabs a needle with white fluid it in. He walks over to me and ribs off my eye patch, revealing my old blind eye. He injected the needle into my eye. I can feel the fluid being pushed into my eye, then nothing. The feeling is gone.

That's until i see a tool that looks like scissors but bowls at the end, along the edges of the bowls its serrated. I squirm on the table, yelling and trying to break free as i watch with my good eye this tool slowly getting closer and closer to my old eye. I can feel it being jabbed into my eye socket, i can feel it all, the pain when it clamps down around my eye, and then he pulls. I scream in agony, pleading for him to stop. But he doesn't, he pulls and pulls until my is ripped out. I feel on the verge of consciousness, he slaps my face and yells at me that they aren't finished yet, they've only begun.

He injects another needle in my eye, stopping the bleeding. I can hear the click and clacks of the heels of the woman in red as she approaches from my blind left side.

"Don't worry dear, we aren't doing this to hurt you, only to make you better, something that will change the world." She whispers in my ear.

I then see Roman appear beside me, with a jar that has a red glowing eye in it. He hands it to the doctor who opens the jar and pulls out the eye. He leans closer to my now empty eye socket, he pushes the eye into my socket. I can feel something squirming in my socket, i scream in pain as something attaches itself to my brain. I fall unconscious.

"Is he dead?" Roman asks
"No, he just fell unconscious, he just needs to rest. Ill monitor him to see if his vitals change. Most subjects don't survive the connecting of a grimm body part. Beo is the only one who has survived." The ram replies

Rokus POV

Everything's black. I look all around but everything is black. That;s until i see two red lights in front of me, coming closer and closer. I reach out and try to touch them.

I gasp as i awaken in the cell again, chained up, sweating and breathing heavily, i look around and i don't see Ignel or Ryu in here. 'I hope they aren't dead'

I remember that my left eye was taken away, replaced by something else. I slowly start to open it up, only for to be meet with a bright light, i keep it semi open so it can adjust to the light. Until its fully open do i realize whats happened to my left arm. Its covered in spikes from my shoulder down to one huge spike appearing from my elbow. I scream in horror. The door opens to reveal the cloaked man.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?" I yell at him.

" We've made you better than before, you work for us now. You won't be able to return to your normal life looking like that can you?" He replies as 2 guards bring in a mirror.

The true shock of what happened overwhelms me.

Both my arms are coloured black, with spikes on the shoulder and a 2 foot long spike emerging from the elbow. The area around my left eye is black, and my left eye grows blue instead of red like a grimms. Two horns pointing outward from the sides if my head and my hair has changed to white.
My left side of my chest from my left hip up to my right shoulder is covered in black scales. The most noticeable features are the pitch black dragon like wings emerging from my back and the long snake like tail with 2 spikes at the end.

"You...you've turned me into a monster..." i say, hanging my head.

"No, we've made you into a god. You're new name is Dai" he says while unbinding my arms. "Come with me Dai, ill lead you to where you'll be staying. Here you will be training to perfect your new abilities with your new team."

He says while waiting outside of the door. I slowly get up and follow him.
'I can't return to Beacon ever, I'm a monster....My friends, the most important people to me... I'm sorry.'
I can feel a wetness rolling down my face, i quickly wipe it away.

AUTHORS NOTES PLEASE READ
Hello, long time no speak eh?
Anyways its been a long time due to writers block. Sorry for taking so long to write this. Also i know it was kinda short but i wrote it on my phone. As well its kinda hard to write about like taking a eye out when you don't know much about the eye. Anyways the photo is not mine, its the closet thing i can get to how i imagined Roku to look like. Anyways hopefully the next chapter will come out soon.
-ArkenSenpai