Chapter 10- Team DIRE

Rokus POV

1 week after the beginning of the Mission

I'm lead into a room, it's a fairly large room, looks as if it can house a platoon of 20 soldiers, but the height seems as if a giant can stand a full height. I look around to see 4 beds, and a whole bunch of training equipment. 

"This is where you will be staying with your new team." The cloaked man says.

"My team? Wait...you can't be saying that you've turned Ignel and Ryu into a monster like me?!" I practically yell, clenching my fists in anger. 

"Yes we have, you and you're team will be a unstoppable force that can help us achieve our goal, now don't even think about harming us, we are the only ones that can fix you." 

'I didn't even think about that...shit he's right....' I think

"Now you can wait here, train and basically do anything until you are called upon. You're items are beside your bed...Also we found that SAT phone you had.... we will be calling you soon to answer it, and reply back to your headmaster, so he doesn't get suspicious." The cloaked man says

I let out a sigh "Yes..."

He starts to leave the room, he stops a looks in my direction. 

"Last thing, don't be so down, you are a god now!" He laughs and exits the room. I head to my bed to see all of gear laying there. I look at the mirror beside me, i just stare at what i have become. The left side of my chest from my left hip up to my right shoulder is covered in black scales. My arms are coloured black  Both my arms have a spike  erupting from my shoulders, and two huge spike appearing from my elbow.  The area around my left eye is black, and my left eye grows red like a grimms. Two horns pointing outward from the sides if my head and my hair has changed to white. I extend my pitch black dragon like wings to their full length, judging by how they look, from the left to the right, they seem to be about 8 feet long. I look down at my tail, it looks about 4 feet long, covered with spikes that the end.  

I look into my left eye, the grimms eye as they called it before. Its bright red, its highly noticeable from my right blue eye. I just stare at it, its like a endless void, dragging you into the endless pits of hell. 

'Roku'

I turn around, looking for where ever that voice may of come from...i shrug it off...for now. I look to my left to see my gear laying on my bed. I slip into my pants, only to realize that i now have to add a hole for my tail. I grab them and cut a hole with my claws, then i slip back into them. Feeling the freedom that my tails gets, instead of having to shove it into the deep pit of hell that is my jeans. I laugh at my own insane mind

'Well not entirely insane, your pretty normal as it gets.' I say to myself

I decided to not put a shirt on, because it feels really uncomfortable against my scales. I'm quite amazed at how easily I'm taking this, my life has just been changed forever, I'm a freak. I will never be able to return to my normal self or live a normal life. But..i guess i still have some hope, a regular person would be freaking out, wanting to secluded themselves away from everyone else...I guess i do have some hope left...just that little shining light at the end of the tunnel that i cant reach just yet.

I sigh, i spot my scroll, its littered with messages from my friends back at Beacon, Team RWBY and Team JNPR.... I read them, they all seem to be panicked about my sudden silence. I send them all a message saying 'I'm alright...don't worry about me.' I shut off my scroll and shove it into the dresser beside my bed. I sit down and stare at my feet. A wave of emotions fills me, i just sit there, my face in my hands, crying.