Chapter 6- First day

"How is he?" Ozpin asks
"Good news, he's alive, bad news, he's still got a lot of venom in him. We've given him antibiotics to fight it off for now. We've got most of it an the antibiotics should get it. For how long he will be out for? We don't know" A doctor replies to Ozpin
Ozpin lets out a sigh and shakes his head. "How did we not see that grimm? Even better question is why did the scouts not detect anything?"
"Well my personal opinion Professor, is that its a good thing Mr. Dairise here took care of it before any other students got hurt...or worse. Better to only have one get injured to save the lives of others."

POV Roku

I awaken to a bright light shining in my eyes and the smell of booze. I shield them with my arm, 'Ah I remember that light, not that hard to recognize that god forsaken bright ass light' I think  to myself. My eyes slowly start to adjust to the brightness, i make out a figure sitting in a chair on a scroll near my bed. The figure looks up towards me.

"Congrats Roku, you're famous." the figure says, holding a scroll near my face. 

"Thanks Gage, you know you smell like booze right?" I reply, grabbing the scroll and looking at the article. 'First year student defeats Alpha Arachnid! First year student, Roku Dairise, defeated an Alpha Arachnid in the Emerald Forest yesterday, sadly he was hit and is currently unconsciousness in the infirmary at Beacon Academy. Arachnids are armed with a venom that when injected into the blood stream cause first, the victim to be knocked out, it slowly starts to kill them off, but that's all we know of the venom of the Arachnid. Antidotes are currently being worked on to counter this but so far all attempts have failed.' "So this all happened yesterday?" I ask Gage 

"Look at the date bud." He replies. I scroll up to see the date "What the? This was posted 10 days ago!? I've been out that long?!" I yell

"Hey, it could of been worse" Gage replies, shrugging "Anyways you should be out in a few days, otherwise rest up, also the painkillers will wear off soon. And when that happens..well prepare yourself, we cant keep you stacked up on drugs now can we?" Gage then stands up and leaves the room. Now I'm in here by myself. I pull out my scroll and start to read the news to get caught up on events.

-Time skip 2 hours- 

'HOLY  FUCKING SHIT THIS HURTS!!!' I scream in my head, clutching my side, the pain is almost unbearable! Its like if someone stabs a hundred knifes in your side, then they add springs into and start to twist the springs back and forth. This lasted for almost another 3 hours until my semblance was able to fight it off and make it less painful. But its still there. 

I check the time on my scroll to see its almost the end of the last period. 'Damn it, oh how i wish i could be in class and not stuck on this bloody hospital bed!' I thought to myself. Just then the nurse arrives carrying my stuff. "Good news Mr. Dairise! The doctors says you are free to go, but you must check in daily, every day at Breakfast, lunch and dinner so we can give you your pills. Now you aren't allowed to carry them with you since they are highly expensive and rare." She says while placing my things on a nearby chair. 

"When you are ready, come see me at the front desk." She says while closing the door. 

Hell my prays were just answered. I get up a bit too fast, i stumble and brace myself on the side of the bed. My bones pop and my side starts to hurt again. I slowly walk over to my things and get changed. Once I've finished changing i head out slowly, i stumble every now and then. I sign out, they hand me a pill I'm suppose to take at every meal, once I've taken it i start to head to my dorm. While walking towards the dormitory, I bumped into Jaune.

"Oh hey Roku! How you feeling?" 

"Hm? Oh hey Jaune, I'm feeling better. My side hurts like shit though"