Chapter 5- Initiation

-Authors note- HEY! GO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AGAIN! Well for those of you who read it before the update to it, if you have read it with the update then continue on. 

-Roku's POV- 

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm sounds off. I slam it, turning it off before checking the time. '5:00am, sigh, well might as well get up and prepare for the initiation' I think. I do my morning routine of showering, brushing my teeth, a few quick push ups and sit ups. Then i head for the cafeteria, its only 5:45 and my initiation starts at 10:00. I've got time to chill at the cafeteria to plan for whats to come. When i arrive at the cafeteria, there's only a few students here, and the food is already. I grab a few pancakes, an apple and some juice before sitting down at a table near the back corner of the cafeteria. 

 I pull out a piece of paper and start to plan. 'Alright, i don't know what the objective is, but according to my new friends, team RWBY, they said that they're initiation was to grab a chess piece in the middle of the forest. If my objective is the same, then my plan of attack should be get there as fast as i can and haul ass out. Leave it to a minimum engagement of Grimm.' I talk to myself, while eating. I switch Black Amnesia into Flame Guard mode for inspection. I look it over, to make sure i have shells on the side. While I'm doing this, more students start to arrive within the cafeteria. I was too busy in my own thoughts to notice a group of 8 sit at the same table I'm at. I brush it off until one of them decides to snap their fingers in my face. 

"Excuse me but do you have a death wi-" I stop mid sentence to realize who it was. "Oh shit, sorry Ruby! I'm a little bit hostile when people appear beside me. Just be careful when you approach me from my left side. Still getting use to the whole one-eyed thing." 

"My bad Roku!" She said, in a cheerful mode. I wave to the rest of her team, to only realize there are 4 new face's in front of me. "Also since you're new here you should make some more friends! So this is Team JNPR! Friends of ours!"

"Hello Roku, my name is Jaune Arc!" A blonde haired boy says, reaching his hand out for a shake 

"Jaune Arc eh?" I reply while shaking his hand "Short, sweet, rolls of the tongue. Do the ladies love it?" I ask

"No not yet" He says rubbing the back of his neck. I look over to his right, to see a woman with red hair "My name is Pyrrha Nikos, pleasure to meet you" She says with a bow of her head "Pleasure to meet you as well Ms. Nikos" I then look to her right to see another woman with orange hair, who is rather interested with the syrup bottle. "Nora, introduce yourself" The man beside her states "OGHM! MAFH NAMFE I-" "Swallow Nora." The man beside her states again "My name is Nora Valkyrie! And I am the queen of this castle, so if you want to take the crown from me! ILL BREAK YOUR LEGS!" She states. "Sigh, Nora we just don't break just everyone's legs. Anyways My name is Lie Ren, I'm sort of Nora's babysitter at some points." The male beside her with black hair and a pink highlight says, doing a little bow. "Nice to meet you all, well my name is Roku Dairise. I hope we all get along well." I reply to them all. I look at my watch and see that its 8:00. "Oops, gotta run, if you can, it would be wonderful if you all could watch my initiation at the cliff" I say to them all, while standing up

"Yeah defiantly! Right guys?" Yang asks, they all nod. "Well then I'm off!" I say while running to the cliff, waving to my new friends. 

"GOOD LUCK ROKU!!" Ruby yells, returning my wave.

-30 minutes later- 

Once i got ready and put on my armor and weapons, i look at my reflection in a window. I'm wearing my regular, reinforced leather jacket that can withstand most attacks from grimm, a shotgun sheathe that's made of 3 belts, reaching from right shoulder all the way down to under my left arm. Black jeans and combat boots. I have Black Amnesia in standby mode, they look just like regular gauntlets, just not activated into combat mode. Simplest way to say this, they don't have the barrels out. (If that makes sense). I continue to jog to the cliff.