As she lay on his chest, she listened to his light snores--debating whether or not to wake him up.

He looks like an angel.

Her face contorted in quiet contemplation for several seconds. She knew he needed his rest after nonstop touring.

But wait a second...he's got five whole months to relax.

"Welp." She thought aloud with a nonchalant shrug.

She shook him. "Mike, wake up."

He lightly brushed her off and continued sleeping. She huffed and tried again only to meet a similar end.

"Michael." She said sternly, slightly raising her voice.

She crossed her arms and poked out her lips. She laid back down next to him and started playing with the elastic the the top of his pajama bottoms.

No reaction.

"Fine, you leave me no choice." She exclaimed.

She shoved her hand down his pants.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled, with a slight grin forming on his face.

She sat up and smiled. 'Well now that you're awake, can we get some breakfast?"

He sat up. "No, you can't just start something you're not going to finish."

She shrugged. "I'll finish it later. I'm hungry."

"But I'm horny now." He said, in a sultry voice.

He grabbed her hand and led her back down to his waistband. Mariah shook her head, and got up from the bed.

"If you let me eat, I'll do something good to you. I promise." She said.

"If you let me eat." He shot back. "You'll be feeling good all day."

Mariah shook her head. "But if I get breakfast, I can let you do a little more than eat."

Michael gave her a playful pout. "Fine, but when we get done eating I'm gonna wear you out."

"You can try."' Mariah replied seductively.

She went downstairs, Michael followed close behind. Theresa, their live-in chef, had already started breakfast. The pair sat down at the kitchen table.

"So what are your plans for next week?" He asked.

Mariah was quiet a moment. "Um, well I'm going to meet with Walter on Monday then Thursday I'm gonna be meeting Puffy and Stevie J about this song that I want them to produce. What do you have to do?"

"I have a meeting with Tommy on Wednesday." He said.

Mariah frowned. "About what?"

"Just the album. I have an idea for a short film and I need to run it by him before I can start on it." He explained.

Theresa set their plates on the table and they both started eating.

"What idea?" She asked.

He took a bite from his omelet then answered. "Well, there's going to be this maestro that lives by himself and there's going to be this really mean Mayor character that's going to try and make him leave because they think he's weird. Then he's going to show them that's he not weird, just misunderstood."

Mariah nodded. "Like you?"

Before Michael could answer, Neverland Security buzzed over the intercom. "Michael, your assistant is here."