Revelation [Mini Arc-Part 2]

A/N: Let's just pretend that the above picture looks like Fuji Syusuke, ok? Ok. ^_^

Ryoma's POV:

I made up my mind, and casually walked over to Amori.

"Hi!" I said brightly.

Amori's body tensed and turned around. Seeing it was just me, he relaxed slightly.

"Echizen-kun," Amori greeted me. "Do you need something?"

I grinned. "Want to practice together?"

In an instant, the whole court fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Amori blushed slightly and the person beside him looked at me incredulously.

"Nani?" The person said. "You, want to practice, with him?"

I tilted my head. "Um, hai? Is it a problem?"

Amori blinked, and quickly accepted. "Of-course, Echizen-kun. But, ah, I'm really no good."

"Well, that's where I come in," I decided. Turning around, I was met with Seiichi's amused face.

"So you already have a person in mind, hm?"

"Uh, kind of."

Seiichi shrugged.

"If you need anything, tell me. I'll be happy to train him with you. After all, he caught you attention--as well as mine." Seiichi replied. People gasped. Waves of jealousy was felt rolling off of them. Casually, he continued. "Looks a bit like Syusuke, no?"

I flushed. "And there's also that."

Amori looked confused.

"Echizen-kun, buchou," Amori began. "Who is this......Fuji-senpai that everyone keeps on talking about?"

Seiichi nodded in understanding. I was just gaping like a fish out of the water at him.

"YOU DON'T KNOW FUJI-SENPAI???" I shouted/asked. I think I heard Akaya's snicker.

Seiichi gave a small tsk at my loudness but nonetheless explained. "Syusuke is a regular at Seigaku Gakuen, or just Seigaku for short. He's the only one to date able to nearly keep up with me, perhaps even surpassing Genichiro. As such, he's known as the 'Tensai (A/N: Genius) Tennis Player of Japan'. Though......Ah, never mind. I'll soon know soon enough.........."

I looked at him strangely. Ignoring my urge of curiosity, I instead focused on something else. "Amori-senpai--"

"Why are you calling me senpai?"

"Ah. Because I'm not really a second year. So you're older than me. Once I know you better, I'll start calling you Sora, so don't get used to it," I teased. Amori raised his eyebrows.

Seiichi rolled his eyes, and started to yell for laps.

"Regulars, 50 laps around the court! Everyone else, 20!" Seiichi raised his voice.

I shot him a slightly annoyed look. Seiichi gracefully raised an eyebrow.

"Have a problem with my arrangements, Ryo-kun?" He softly stated with a dangerous undertone.

My eyes rounded. "Of course not, buchou. Your arrangements are absolutely fine. Amori-senpai, let's--"

Leave the devil alone, I finished in my mind. Seiichi smirked as if he was reading my thoughts.

"Come now, Ryo-kun," Seiichi commanded in his usual gentle voice.

"H-Hai, of course," I replied almost immediately.