School with Kirihara [Mini Arc-Part 1]

Ryoma's POV:

Kirihara senpai! I thought, hoping that he'll let go.  Naturally, luck really wasn't with me.

"So, Ryo-chan," Kirihara said cheerfully, "You got all that?"

I looked at him blankly, before mumbling a weak, 'hai'. Kirihara literally beamed, and continued to ramble in his Kirihara language that no one could understand. Being dragged from hallway to hallway is less than fun, so when I finally spotted a female teacher, an evil plan began cooking in the dark areas in my mind.

"Sensei! He's raping me!" I screamed, pulling the unsuspecting Kirihara down to the floor. The teacher looked up sharply, and was going to say something to me, when she saw the position we were in.

"Akaya Kirihara!" she fumed. "Get off of the poor child this instant!"

Kirihara looked shocked, and went red after looking down and saw how we were positioned.

"Gomen, Echizen-kun, gomen!" Kirihara screeched. "I'm SOOOOO SORRY!!!!"

Needless to say, we attracted a lot of attention. Whispers of suspension floated around, and poor Kirihara's face paled considerably. I felt a little bad doing that to him, but could only smirk at him.

"You brat!" Kirihara muttered to me after seeing the smirk. He was going to tackle me to the floor, when the teacher grabbed him by the collar, and dragged him to the office, talking about detention the whole way.

Standing up, I looked at my class schedule and grinned. Maybe Rikkai Dai wouldn't be so bad.

"Mada Mada Dane, senpai!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saa......And that's the first time Kirihara and I shared the same school......