EIGHT

I was frozen.Should I forgive him?I gave in and slightly nodded.//Sigh//

His eyes widened and he started jumping around.

"Yay!She forgave me!"

I got up and bowed to him.It was getting late.I should get going.I was about to twist the door nob but jungkook stopped me.

"Where do you think your doing?"

I turned around scared.

"You.Are.Going.To.stay.here"

I shoke my head and was about to go out but he stopped me.

I nodded and he smiled.My phone started ringing so I picked it up.

"YA!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

Did my father forget I can't speak?Jungkook than grabbed the phone out of my hand and said

"You daughter is staying with me.Learn how to treat her properly."

And ended the phone.I looked at him with wide eyes and started smacking him.

"Ay,Owwwwww~What was that for I was trying to help you!"

I glared at him and took my phone back.

"Anyways it's getting late,We should sleep.Tomorrow is school"

I nodded and followed him up staires.He lead me to a room and told me I could sleep here.I went inside and it was really pretty.Jungkook came back in my room and handed me his clothes.He gave me a white t shirt and some shorts.I looked at him blankly.

"You can wear them as pj's"

And he left.I went to the washroom that was in the room and changed.It was really big on me but whatever.I ploped on the bed and went to sleep.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was 12:45pm and I still could not sleep.For some reason my legs dragged me to the guess room that Taeyeon is in.I walked inside and saw her sleeping peacefully.She...she looks cute...

I than remembered the day she was sleeping on the rooftop at school.THE NECKLACE!I pulled mine out of my pocket and hers was on the bed side.I put my key in her lock and twisted it.

Oh..My..God......

I found you,My love...

NEXT DAY

TAEYEON'S POV

I woke up by the sun beaming on my face.I did my everyday routine and changed into my uniform.I went down and was about to leave when I heard...

"YA!What are you doing?"I turn around to see jungkook.He was dresses in his uniform.He pulled me into the kitchen and asked if I know how to cook.I nodded and he asked if I could make breakfast.I nodded and made omurice.i drew a Duck on mine and drew cat on Jungkook's.

We ate and jungkook cleaned his plate.

"Wah,Your cooking is very good!"

I nodded and we went to school.There were a couple of glares from the girls at our school but some people were positive.

"They look like a couple,CUTE!"

"Ya,Is that really Taeyeon?Cause she looks really cute"

"Ugh!Who is she with my jungkook oppa?"

2 WEEKS LATER(sorry I'm really lazy;-;)

AUTHORS POV

2 weeks has past.People was being nice to Taeyeon but some people would still bully her.Taeyeon and Jungkook were getting really close.They became good friends and she had been staying at Jungkook's place.Her father has not showen up.Taeyeon is still working hard at the cafe.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was lunch and Taeyeon went to the washroom.I was waiting when a group of my friends came up to me.

"I see your getting close with Taeyeon"

I nodded and smiled.

The guys smirked.

"Let's have a deal.You Get Taeyeon to be your girlfriend for 2 weeks and we give you 500 dollars if you compete the task"

I looked at them shocked.I really want the money but Taeyeon is such a nice girl.I also do get sparks when I'm with her for some reason.

"Soooo...."

I just started at them.One of them sighed and lead me to the back of the school.

"One of the reasons we want you to do this is to up make Hana jealous,And this is why we want her to be"

We reached the back of the school and look what I see.taers started rolling down my cheek.i wiped them and ran towards Hana.

"WHAT THE F(flower?) ARE YOU DOING?"

"Ju-jungkook!"

"I loved you but I guess you never loved me back"

"No!Its not what you look like!"

"Than were you kissing someone else!"

The boy she was kissing looked at Hana.

"Hana,Who is this?"

Hana looked at me and said

"This is my boyfriend!"

Hana quickly covered her mouth.

The boy yelled"THAN WHAT AM I?"

We both left Hana crying.Why did I even liked her in the first place.I went back in the school to see Taeyeon looking around.She spotted me and ran towards me.

She stopped when she saw me with taers in my eyes.I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"She-She cheating on me"

I was sobbing on her shoulder while she pats my back.You know what?Im gonna make Taeyeon mine and accpet that challenge.This is what you get Hana...

AUTHORS POV

Without thinking jungkook accepted his friends challage without thinking of what will happen to Taeyeon if he gets her and than breaks up with her.He was to focused on What Hana did to him...