SIX

AUTHORS POV

"Hell no,let her be,I'm pretty sure it's Taeyeon."

Just when she said that the students nodded and was about to walk away when they heard someone running.They looked back to see a boy looking at Taeyeon lying on the ground.The boy checked her forehead and it was burning hot.

"Who is he?"

"Is he new?"

"Why is he caring for her?

"But that new boy is really good looking..."

The boy carried her bridal style and tried to look for nurses office.Gasps could be heard when the boy carried her.On the other hand,Jungkook was with Hana.They watched what happened and when the boy came jungkook saw that Hana mesmerized from the boys looks.For some reason jungkook felt a sting in his heart.Wired he thought.

ZELO'S POV

Today is my first day of school.my family moved because of reasons I don't know about.I made it to my new school.I walked in the hallway and searched for the office.I found the office and got my stuff.I was walking to my locker when I saw a big crowd in the hallway.I walked towards the crowd and saw a girl on the ground with no one helping her.

I ran towards the girl and checked her tempeture.I heard gasps but I don't care,THERES A GIRL ON THE GROUND WITH NO HELP AT ALL!!I carried her and went to find the nurses office.

Wow,She is hella light.I found the nurse and she told me to put her on the bed.I did what she said.The nurse said she is tried,And kinda depressed.If what is happening to her goes on she will become depressed.I felt really bad for the girl and I wanted to help her.The nurse said she needs some rest,I decided to stay with her and the nurse called my classroom to tell my teacher and in the nurses office.

1 hour later~

TAEYEON'S POV

I woke up by a huge headache.I got up and grabbed my hair.

"Omo!Are you ok?how do you feel!"

My eyes widened and looked towards the voice.

I started shaking.

"D-don't worry,I won't hurt you!Im new and I found you on th floor in the hallway,No one was helping you so I helped you.Please don't be scared and by the way,I'm Zelo."

I looked at him shocked because that was pretty much the first time someone was nice to me.Should I trust him?I smiled for the first time in the school and nodded.He than asked me what my name was,I looked and him and pointed to my mouth and shakes my head.

"Y-you can't talk?"

I nodded afraid he was gonna bully me cause I can't speak but I was wrong.He smiled and said it was alright.He handed me a peice of paper and a pen.

"You can write down your name here and maybe even your age and birthday if that's alright"

I nodded and wrote my name,age and birthdate.I gave it to him and he scanned it.

"OH!Your a year younger than me!"

I gave him a thumbs up and smiled.Hmm,maybe I can trust him.

We both went to out own classes and when I came him the teacher asked if I was ok.I nodded and sat down at my desk.

Class ended and it was now lunch time.I was going to my locker when Hana and her friends stopped me.I looked up at her and bowed and was about to walk around her when one of her friends tripped me.The hallway was now filed with laughter.People than started throwing insults and Hana and her friends was doing what they always do.Pull,kick,punch stuff like that.It all stopped when I heard...

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!TAEYEON IS AN INNOCENT GIRL AND DID YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS NEAR OF GETTING DEPRESSED?!

I looked up to see Zelo?I was shocked when he said depressed because how did he know?Did the nurse told him?

"DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A REASON WHY YOUR BULLYING TEAYEON?"

Everyone was quite..

"I THOUGHT SO!"

He went over to me.I was shaking because one,my whole body was in pain,two no ne ever done that before.He helped me up and went to the back of the school.He pulled out a first add kit from his backpack and treated my wounds.He than hugged me and said everything is gonna be ok.

He asked me about my life and why I was like the way I am.I decided to trust him so I took out my phone and wrote about everything that happened.I felt my shoulders get lighter because I was keeping all the pain to my self.

For the whole day no one spoke to me but Zelo.I was like invisible but I felt happy.

It was now the end if the day,I walked home and was really scared to.I opened  the door and I found my dad with a bat in his hands.He pulled me in the house and started hitting me with the bat.I was scared I needed help.After a couple of hits he threw me outside.The pain sent shivers to my body.I tried my best to get up but I failed 

Ugh!Taeyeon get the hell up!I forced my self up and walked to the park.It hurt like hell but I tried my best.It was now dark when I arrived the the park because I was walking like someone was holding me back.I sat down on the swing and cried as much as I want.

It started to rain but it felt good.I smiled while tears fell down my cheek.I than heard someone say,

"a-are you o-ok?"

I wiped my tears and turned around.

J-jungkook?!