TWELVE

TAEYEON'S POV

"Taeyeon,will y-you be m-my.."

Jungkook shook his head but started talking again

"Do you remember your past?"

I nodded my head

"Do you remember a boy you used to play with?"

I nodded my head but my eyes grew big.How does he know?

"Do you remember the letter he gave you and the necklace?"

I nodded my head again,I was completely shocked.

"Well...that boy...is me"

Jungkook said smiling at me.I smiled back,a couple of tears rolled down my cheek.I found him...

Jungkook opened his arms and hugged me.I hugged him back with a big smile on my face.

"Do you remember what i wrote in the letter?"

I nodded.

"Do you remember when I wrote,when we grow older and we see each other we will date?"

I nodded shyly.

"Taeyeon....will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and hugged him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

YESS!!I DID IT AND SHE ACCPETED!To be honest when I asked Hana out,I did not feel this happy.but that does not matter cause I'm sure I will complete the task!

Me and Taeyeon went home cause it was getting pretty late.We went into our own rooms but before I went to mine,I pulled Taeyeon into a big hug and kissed her.

"Thank you"

I said.i pulled back and smiled at her.

NEXT DAY~

AUTHORS POV

the nest day was Saturday.Taeyeon woke up early and made breakfast.Once she was finished Jungkook came down with messy hair and sleepy eyes.

"Oh good morning Ducky"

taeyeon looked at him wiredy and set the food on the table.They both sat down and started eating.taeyeon took out my note book and wrote"Why you call me ducky?"

He looked at her and said its a nickname.She then wrote "Fine,If you call me Ducky,Once I'm able to talk I will call you Kookie!

"Yeah yeah~"

She smiled and clapped like a kid

TIME SKIP~(I know,I'm lazy-_-)

13 days past and Jungkook and TAEYEON'S relationship is doing great(I'm to lazy to write what they did for 13 days.Im sorry but that's what happens when the author is lazy as snorlax._.)Hana Had been very jealous.Taeyeon also are now good friends with the rest of Taehyungs friends.Everything was doing amazing but one thing bugged Jungkook.The 2 weeks is almost over...He did not want to break up with Taeyeon but a part of his mind said he should and he will find someone better.It was hard for him but he decieded

Today Jungkook and Taeyeon went to the beach with the others(Aka the rest of bangtan)They swam,Ate,Got wireder,etc.

"TAEYEONNNNN!!!GET IN THE WATER!!"

Jimin scearmed cause Taeyeon was just watching the boys.She shoke her head.Taehyung and Jungkook staired at each other and smirked.They went over to Taeyeon and picked her up.She looked at them confused.Just then they threw her in the water.Everyone was laughing.

Taeyeon then went over to her brother and tackled him.

"NUHHHHH!!!"

Taehyung yelled.Everyone was having a blast.

THE NEXT DAY~ 

The next day.Jungkook was sweating bullets.Taeyeon's was really worried but Jungkook said its fine.Today the both of them are going to a park.Jungkook decided it's going to end there.

Taeyeon wore a white T shirt and Dark blue ripped jeans.She also wore her red converse.She put her hair in a high pony tail as well.

Jungkook wore a black T shirt with a white pocket on the right side and back ripped jeans.he wore his timberlands.

They arrived at the park.Jungkook then pulled Taeyeon to stand in front of him.

"T-Taeyeon...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was time.I was sooo nervous and I don't really know why.

"T-Taeyeon...Let break u-up,To be honest with you.You were just a Bet.I used you to make Hana jealous and it was a bet"

I said.Tears rolled down her cheek.80% of me regretted it but the other 20% said you will find someone better.

Taeyeon pulled out her notebook and wrote down something.Her hands were shaking and tears were flowing out of her eyes.She showed me what she wrote.It says

Thank you for making me happy again.Im sorry you wasted your time on me.Thank you for being there when I needed you.Thank you for everything you done but I guess it ment nothing to you"

I nodded and left her there.I was crossing the rode but then someone pushed me.i turned back while saying "WHAT THE HEL-"

My eyes widened.Taeyeon got hit by a car.Just to save me.taeyeon was covered in blood but when she saw me,she managed to smile.

"No no no no no no!!"

"Please don't leave!Im sorry!!!"

Just then Taeyeon said"T-thank yo-you....k-kookie"

He voice was raspy and broken.I cried even harder.I regretted everything.....what have I done?

Hello!Sorry That I always skip time and that the story is boring....but thank you for reading! Byee!