TWO

Taehyung drove me to school and dropped me off.I waved goodbye to him and went inside the school.I opened my locker and a bunch of trash fell out.There was laugher all around me.I sighed and picked up the garbage.While picking it up I felt something cold and wet on my head.I looked up to see Park Hana with her group of friends.she cracked an egg on my head.Wtf?!

People were dying of laughter and I just looked back down and continued to pick up the trash.Everyone started throwing nasty words and sentences at me.I didn't cry even though I wanted to.I don't cry in public and I only do when I'm alone.I went to the nurses office and changed my uniform.

The bell rang and while I was walking to my classroom someone tripped me.My face hit the floor really hard.I groaned as I look up.ugh It's Jeon Jungkook.I got up and bowed to him.I was about to leave when he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the lockers.The hallway was empty and he started choking,Kicking,Punching stuff like that.

I tried not to cry and shit my eyes tight.

"GO DIE BIT%H,YOUR A WASTE OF SPACE,NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU,Etc"

He lefted for class and I was on the ground lifeless.Why do they hate me so much I thought.I went to the restroom and cleaned the blood off of me.I than went to class.

"Miss Kim,where have you been?"

Since I could not talk I bowed to her and went to my seat.The teacher Glared at me as she continued with the lesson.

-KRINGGG

The bell rang and the students started rushing out of the classroom.The principle(Mr.Choi) came in.

"May I have Kim Taeyeon.I have news for you"

I looked up at him and went towards him.He went out of the classroom as I follow him.

"Miss Kim,I have bad news"

I looked up at him and nodded

"Y-Your parents were in a car accident.Your father survived but your mother could not make it,I'm sorry for your lost"

I kept my head down and my hands were in a tight fist.Mr.Choi left me there and I ran to the rooftop.Once I got there,I cried my heart out and started punching the brick wall.I didn't care the my nuckles were red and bleeding.After I calmed my self,my back slides against the brick wall.A few tears rolled down my cheek.I began getting sleepy so I closed my eyes and drifted to dream land...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I jogged around the school to look for the Whore that can't speak.I spotted my girlfriend Hana and went up to her

J-Jagyia,Have you seen the whore anywhere?

H-You mean the girl that does not talk?Oh yeah I saw her go up to the rooftop.Why?

J-The girl bumped into me.I gotta get more payback.How dare she touch me with her dirty Body..

H-Oh also can we go to the mall together after school?

I smiled to her and nodded.There goes my wallet again:c

I ran up to the rooftop and searched around the roof.I spotted a figure in the corner.I went to the figure and its Teayeon the whore.I looked above her and saw spots of blood.What happens to her?Eh all well.

I was about to punch her awake when she started Shaking her head rapidly and shaking like crazy and  tears went down her cheeck.I sighed and took off her glasses.I never saw her without glasses and actually I never saw her smile.She never did.I took off her glasses and I was completely shocked.She she looks good to be honest.Actually really pretty,Wayy more pretty than my Girlfrie-...WTF ARE YOU THINKING JUNGKOOK?

I looked at her neck and saw a thin sliver chain on her neck.I took and I pulled it out of her shirt.My eyes widened as it was a black Mickey Mouse shape head with a mini key.Its-Its the same one I gave to my first love back when I was 8.Is Taeyeon that girl?Eh,Maybe she's not.To bad I left Mine in my locker.I took one last glance at her beaut- I mean crappy face.Ugh get your self together kookie.I smiled to my self remembering the girl nicknamed me kookie:3

The bell rang and I went back to class.Shit,I have English now.I suck at English-__-