Chapter 12:

Gavin and Jaxx had fun together in the living room and ended up just going twice since Gavin was still raw from yesterday and Jaxx had work that night. They took a shower together and cleaned up. After Jaxx had to get ready for work. "When will you be home? In the morning?" He wondered since he didn't know much about bars. He put on some boxer briefs and laid down onto the bed to relax.

Things never seemed to change between Gavin and Kaxx. They where still the same old horny bunnies from highschool. Yet something abou them did change a bit. Now there where no secrets between then and no holding back.
Sex was great, yet before he knew it Jaxx needed to get ready to head to work. Jaxx opened his closet and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans am a stripped red and black shirt, with some worn out sneakers. He gripped his essences back and put his wallet, phone and headphones inside. 
Jaxx smiled as he looked Gavin's ways and saw him getting dressed  " I should be out around 2-3 in the morning... " he said as he sipped up his jacket and got ready to head out, standing close to the edge of the door wishing he could stay.
" I really wish I didn't work tonight , but I need to give you a break" he joked as he looked down for a bit bitting his lip "you should rest, I'll wake you when I get home" he added as a smile ran throught his lips " I can get used to this " he said before letting out a chuckle

Gavin followed him to the door practically naked and wrapped his arms around his neck to pull him closer. "Me too." He felt like a newlywed with Jaxx. He wished they could be like this always. He kissed his lovers lips sweetly,  "have a nice day at work honey" he blushed to match his hair from saying such a thing.

Jaxx smirked " you too babe " he said planting  a kiss on Gavin's lips as he rushed out with red tainted cheeks. He had not been this happy in months. And now that he had Gavin back, everything seemed perfect.
As Jaxx walked out all the thoughts of his dad coming to visit ran throught his head. He didn't know what to expect or what could happen and he was worried of the outcome.
Before he knew it he had made it to work. Yet even thought his body was there his kind was elsewhere. Between missing Gavin and knowing he was not human Jaxx wondered if this was the beginning of something great or of a big mess.