Chapter 6: New memories

Gavin's eyes fluttered opened when he felt the others lips. He smiled and wrapped his arms around the man and pulled him closer. "Welcome home..." he spoke softly. "I think I'm Jett lagged... I'm so tired." He sighed and kissed his lips again. "Join me?" He let go and flip over the blanket to let him in.
"You taste like cigarettes and alcohol...Brush your teeth first" he frowned and cuddled the pillow.
__________________________________________________________
" you must be tired ...I mean when did you arrive?" He asked as he felt Gavin so close that it was at most a dream. " sure I'll join you ..." Said as Gavin moved away and snuggle the pillow instead.
Jaxx let out a chuckle. Gavin was right he must be tasting like a  walking ashtray. " sorry, I been picking up bad habits since I last saw you...I'll go get myself clean up" he  said as he stood up from the best  took out his shirt and threw it on the hamper. After all Gavin had clean his whole room up and he was not going to ruin his hard work.
Since it was a small apartment the bathroom was right next to the room, a bit to the left but just a few steps away from the rooms door. Before heading to the bathroom Jaxx grabbed some clean undies and some ripped jeans. Jaxx walked in and turned on the light, letting the door half open so the light would not bother Gavin's eyes.
Jaxx could see himself in the mirror and honesty didn't even know where to start cleaning up, so he jumped into the shower and took a really short bath. He came out a few minutes after, dressed. He hoped Gavin would not notice how beaten up he was in this dim lighting. He walked up to the bed and crawled in it next to Gavin wrapping his arms around him from behind as he whispered in his ear " better ?"
_______________________________________________________________________
Gavin shrugged, "I don't really know...the moment I arrived I went to your old home...your mom gave me your address and here I am." He answered as the other was getting undressed.
By the time Jaxx got back he was about to pass out again, he scoot back against the others chest and placed his hand over Jaxx's. "Much..." He bit his lip as his hot breathe was on his ear. "Jaxx..." He turned around in his arms to face him. "I'm so happy I found you...we can talk tomorrow okay? I have a lot to tell you too." He lift his hands and caressed the others cheek. "You've lost so much weight.,,,I'll make food tomorrow....fatten you up." He smiled and leaned forward to kiss his first loves lips.