"Hunk, calm down, and yes, blasting," Keith exclaimed and I sharpened my nails.

"Whoa! You're mad!" Lance pointed out and I looked down at my weapon and see that it's sharper then I intended!

"Don't ask." I growled, eyeing Shiro.

"And it's our first big rescue mission so he's excited," Shiro refused to make eye contact with me.

"Excited to see his new girlfriend!" Pidge shouted.

I like that she's not hiding who she is anymore.

"Wha?! Shay is not my girlfriend! She's just a rock that I met and admire very much."

A. . .rock?

Alarms started blaring and I gripped my weapon in my hands, prepared for anything.

"Are we being attacked?!"

"No, it's a distress beacon."

"It's coming from the other side of the moon, apparently a ship has lost power," I added.

"I wonder who it is," Pidge wondered aloud.

"Whoever it is, they can wait, Shay is our first priority-"

"Hunk, if you keep talkin' like that, I'm gonna start thinking that you want to get laid," I mentioned and Lance busted out laughing.

"The Paladins code states that we must help all those in need," Allura added.

Here we go.

(Another Le Time skipz)

"You don't know how glad we are to see some friendly faces, most folkestone don't want to get tangled up with anyone who's running from the Galra," The purple alien greeted us as we walked to him.

"So you guys are fighting the Galra?" Keith asked.

"Well I don't think Zarkon is exactly shaking in his boots at the three of us, but we do what we can, I'm Rolo, that's Nyma and our cyber unite,"

Lance practically ran to Nyma and I sighed, then noticed Rolo staring at me up and down.

Ugh.

"Was your ship damaged in a fight?" I asked, coming forward.

"We've really been through it with the Galra, parts are hard to come by, luckily we were able to land on this moon a week ago, if you didn't pick up our distress signal then-"

"We are happy to help, I am Princess Allura of Altea, and from now on you won't be alone fighting the Galra, you'll have the Paladins of Voltron by your side, along with our professional assassin Jinx," Allura stepped forward.

"Wh-why don't we just get to work on your ship, I'm sure we've got places to be," Hunk interrupted.

"Sure, if the lady agrees the help~" Rolo winked at me and I snorted.

"Oh please, you're barking up the wrong tree," I scoffed and walked away from him.

"I'm sure we can get you back up and running, give Hunk a list of what you need, Coran can find it," Allura explained.

"We'll go with you, we don't want you to carry all that yourself, come on guys," Rolo winked at me. . .again.

I'm going to shove my weapon right up his-!

"I don't think so, you can just wait out here," Hunk pushed him.

So Hunk doesn't trust him? Neither do I.

"Hunk! Don't be rude!"

"Yeah, mind your manners, there are ladies present, hey~"

"Oh I'm sorry, oh but does anyone remember the last time we let our defenses down?! Someone kinda set off a bomb! Remember Lance, you were almost killed, and Jinx was going to end up in a coma!"

Wait, I was going to what?!

"Oh yeah"

Bakaro.

"Hunks right, sorry but we have to be cautious," Shiro explained.

"Hey, it's alright, don't take it personal, ya' gotta look out for your own out here," Rolo exclaimed.

"Yeah, thanks."

"So, what's your name?" Rolo asked.

"If you were paying attention then you would know, my names Jinx, Lord Zarkons second in command assassin, but I left him and joined them," I explained, observing my weapon and walked away, only for Shiro to grab me and Hunk.

"Hunk, Jinx, I get it, but Rolo might have some valuable information that might be helpful to us," Shiro explained and I crossed my arm's.

"Me and Hunk don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him, I think we gotta leave with a box of parts saying-"

"Hey bud! Beautiful! Sorry, but do you think you could a length of Thermopipe? About this long?" Rolo called us over and I growled under my breathe.

He does not have permission to call me that!

"Ugh, on the way!" Hunk and I started our leave.

"You don't trust him either?" Hunk asked.

"Nope, and I hate his flirting-"

"But doesn't Shiro flirt with you? He kinda told us about your past relationship together and that you two, um, you know, did it-"

"Wait what?! He told you guys?!" I shouted, my cheeks getting red.

"Only because Lance asked if he was a virgin!" Hunk held his hands up in defense before we got to work.

"Thanks to you two this things is about ready to we'll be on our way soon," Rolo patted Hunks back.

Suddenly, his watch started beeping and I raised my brow.

"I think it's about ready for a rest run, Jinx, can you join me? I need someone as smart as you to help incase anything goes wrong," Rolo asked and I was about to decline, until I saw something very interesting.

Shiro glaring daggers at Rolo, his fists clenched and he clenched his jaw in anger.

He's jealous?!

Oh this is too good!

"Why yes," I replied and ran on with him and we took off.

"So where do I sit-aaahhh!" I screamed as he hit me with a metal pole on my head and I fell, black spots clouding my vision again.

"Don't worry, you're safe. . .for now"

I'll kill him for this. . .