Memories

~Shiro~

"Guys! Over here! It's Jinx, she's alive!" Lance shouted and I bolted towards his direction, only to see her in bad shape.

She had rocks in her skin, mostly her legs, scratches and she was bleeding badly, I wasted no time picking her up bridal style.

"Shiro, your uniform-"

"I'll clean it later, I'm taking Jinx back to the castle in my lion, Allura-?"

"Let us hurry, she needs medical attention, and fast." Allura stated and we all nodded, I cradled her in my arm's, my lion was almost like on autopilot as it took us back to the castle.

I almost lost her today, and it's because I was careless.

She groaned in pain, still unconscious, her forehead dropped blood onto my suit but I don't care, it's my fault that this happened and I have to take care of her.

"Sh-Shiro." She mumbled my name just as we arrived at the castle and I got out of my lion.

"Jinx? Are you awake?"

No answer.

I placed her in a pod and it locked up tight, healing her but at a slow rate.

Please be okay, I can't. . .I can't lose you.

"Shiro, you must get out-"

"No, she needs me here."

"Shiro, the moment she wakes up, I will contact you, I promise," Coran promised and I nodded, exiting only to find my team.

"What?" I asked with a sigh.

"You really care about her, don't you?" Keith asked, everyone's expression was serious.

"Y-yes, I do, and I don't know why."

"You just have feelings for her, that's all. You care about us like you care about her," Pidge explained.

"Yeah, that's it," I nodded, agreeing with her.

I walked to my room and closed the door, sighing as I did so and changing from my suit to a tank top, and black basketball shorts.

"Agh! Why does my head hurt?!" I gripped it in pain as I fell onto the floor and black spots clouded my vision.

________________

"I swear, I will murder them!" Jinx shouted, angered because they punished me for not obeying them, they almost broke my arm, my human arm.

We had known each other for six months and became good friends, good enough to where I love her.

To where I want to kiss her.

"Jinx, calm down-"

"Calm down?! Calm down?! They hurt you! I ordered them to not harm you-!"

"Jinx, I'm fine, they could've killed me but-. . .are you crying?" I asked her as tears leaked out from the bottom of her mask, she never took it off.

"N-no. . .! Okay yes! Yes, I am! Just the thought of them killing you breaks me inside Shiro!" She sobbed, for the first time, she let me hold her in my arm's.

"Ssh, they won't kill me, I promise-"

"You can't make promises you can't keep Shiro," She sobbed, her head in my chest, not wanting to look at me.

"Jinx, hey, they won't kill me, please don't cry," I whispered, untying her mask carefully and it fell to the ground, showing her stunning purple eyes that gave off a faint purple glow.

"You're eyes. . .they're-"

"Hideous, I know," She sniffled.

"They're beautiful." I breathed out and red spread across her face.

She's blushing.

"It's just. . .I can't stand the thought of them killing the man I love-oops." She cursed herself and my smile grew wide as I grabbed her chin and she looked up at me in my arm's.

"You. . .love me?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, do you?" She asked back.

"I do, I love you Jinx," I finally told her and she smiled, her lips drawing closer to mine.

Our lips locked together, I felt a certain energy flow through out my body, and I knew she felt it too.