No Trust

~Shiro~

"Will she be okay?" I asked Allura as she slept in a healing pod, looking so peaceful.

"Yes, she's lucky they didn't kill her, that toxin could've done much worse, she's so rash with her actions-"

"She only did all that to save me," I interrupted and Allura smiled, setting her hand on my shoulder.

"I know, she cares for you, she would always be flirted with by the other Altean men, but she ignored them, you know why?" I nodded no.

"Because she was waiting for the right person, if she didn't love you then she wouldn't give you the time of day."

Jinx. . .loves me?

That would explain her blushing around me, and constantly trying to protect me.

"Shiro. . .don't leave me," Jinx whispered in her sleep, I smiled and sat down next to her pod.

"I won't," I reached for her hand and she intertwined our fingers together, she smiled.

I still remember what she told me before she passed out again when Sendak was captured.

"Shiro?"

"Yes?"

"Zurai. . .tlakidae"

What does that mean?

Is that another language in space?

"S-Shiro?"

My head jerked up to see Jinx opening her eye's.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" I asked her and she sat up, but then clutched her head in pain.

"I'm...getting there? I don't know, I mean, I've been worse-wait, where's Sendak?!" She asked, almost getting up but I stopped her by sitting next to her.

"He's in the ship, but don't worry! He's asleep in a stasis pod-"

"Shiro, you don't understand, Sendak will escape, one way or another-!"

"Jinx, you're safe-!"

"No one is safe! If he took me down then he can kill everyone-!"

"Be quiet, Jinx-"

"Make me-! Mmph?!"

I smashed my lips into hers, it was the only idea I had, she was stiff but. .  .kissed me back?

Does she really love me?

I pulled away and she sat there with wide eyes, then glared daggers at me and brought her hand up and-

*SLAP!*

I tumbled to the ground when she slapped me and I touched my stinging cheek as I looked up at her in shock.

Tears rolled down her cheeks in anger and sadness.

"Don't you dare do that again! Don't you ever think it's okay to toy with my emotions like that!" She screamed before running out.

I fudged up.

~Jinx~

I can't believe that-ugh!

Toying with me?!

(Time skipz)

"Okay, so when we pull up do we start blasting? Or have some speech like. . .blasting right?" Hunk asked.