hoshi - locked

another happy late late birthday to this squishy ball of sunshine. I honestly hope the sub-unit with this boy, Dokyum and Seungkwan actually become a real thing, I honestly think it would be amazing and beautiful in every single way.

 I honestly hope the sub-unit with this boy, Dokyum and Seungkwan actually become a real thing, I honestly think it would be amazing and beautiful in every single way

this gif is too precious so I'm gonna use it again :)

as the last lyric of the song was heard, the low grunts and huffs of the members were heard. they all stood in their ending positions before collapsing onto the wooden ground. this was the seventeenth time they've rehearsed this hour. not to mention, an ungodly hour that no one should be exerting so much energy. they need/wanted sleep, but with the upcoming promotions that would begin in the following weeks, they needed all the practice they were able to get.

all but one struggled to get their water bottles, their performance leader, Hoshi. aside from being the performance leader, he was in charge (and responsible) for the performance aspect of every song. he didn't even know of the word tired. many nights like this have been spent trying to figure out some sort of routine that not only allowed for all of the thirteen members to shine, but to get the approval of their fans/viewers. it was a stressful job, likewise with being the Vocal Leader, and the Overall Leader.

Hoshi stood in his position for a moment, tapping his foot as he lost himself in thought for a moment. while doing so, his hands seem to move on their own, miming the movements without putting much thought into it. the routine was stuck inside his mind, it was surprising that he didn't wake up in the night only to start dancing the same moves.

the members often wondered how he was able to function, and take on such a responsibility. he's not quite the oldest or the youngest, but yet he takes it very seriously. they all watched as he soullessly moved in beat with the music that was constantly on repeat in the studio. it was fascinating, yet scary at the same time.

it was only till the third chorus did he snap out of it, turning back to face the members before glancing at the clock. '3:23 am' he sighed as he grabbed his water bottle and chugged the whole bottle, throwing it in the trash bin from where he stood.

"let's head home, I think we're the last ones in the office anyways"

although not the overall leader, sometimes, he took the role over when he was completely done and tired. this being one of those times. they all grabbed their bags and things, heading for the door. Hoshi was the last one to leave, glancing at himself at the mirrored wall before clicking the lights off, closing the door.

they needed a break, it was as easy as that. they needed a day off, and who else to plan this day but a close friend to the members.