mingyu - change

for kind-louise, hope you enjoy <3

sorry in advance if its not what you expected, also, apologies that it took so long.

-

The two sat facing each other as their parents stood behind them. In a few months, Mingyu and Louise would be wed together under the arrangement of their grandparents. Though they complied to the final wishes of their deceased relatives, one of the two were not very excited for the whole ordeal.

Maybe it was because he was still a idol fresh out of the debut stage, or rather he thought this was obstacle in his success. She rather pleased of this decision, noting that he was very attractive, but she really interested in the whole concept of a arranged marriage.

-

She took a note of the time, placing her book on her lap as she stared at the front door from her spot in the living room. The living accommodations had been set and their marriage was due in a month. However, she was pretty peeved at how he was taking all this. Serious was not the word to describe his attitude, because he didn't eat lunch or dinner with her whenever she prepared something for the two, he always slept on the couch. Though she thought the couch habit would've solved itself with familiarity, but even then, he wouldn't even speak to her whenever she would greet him.

She was rather tired of his distant attitude, and it only took her a few months to finally do something about it. She watched as he walked into the quiet home, earbud in one ear as he passed by her swiftly. She grabbed onto his arm as he whipped his head towards her. His eyes didn't meet her strong gaze, simply looking at the wooden floor.

''Can't you act as if you want to be here?!" she snapped, her hand not removing from his as she met his gaze. He pulled the bud out of his ear as he removed her grip from his arm.

''The thing is though, I don't want to be here, I hate this whole thing" he said, turning on his heel towards the shared bathroom.

She sniffled as she held back her salty tears, proceeding to leave him with one statement.

''Well guess what, I actually think this was the best to happen, you wanna know why? I finally fell in love with someone!" she yelled. His figure had disappeared from her view, however froze in its spot as he heard those words. He heard the open and slam of the front door, sighing as he leaned against the closest wall. He slid down to his knees.

He threw his things to the bed as he ran a hand through his newly coloured locks, having a conversation with himself. He didn't normally make his opinion known, but he knew he said something at the wrong time.

Louise wiped her stray tears that managed to leave her eyes. She ran out of the house, nothing on her but her phone and wallet. She really acted on her emotions rather then thinking it through. She sighed as she leaned against a brick wall, near the convenience store. She lifted herself from the wall and opened the door, stepping inside, going straight for the candy section. I mean why not? It's almost midnight.

-

She held the bag of sweets in her hand, walking back to the house with quiet steps. With every candy she popped into her mouth, she cooled down and was now a bit nervous to return back to the home, unsure if he had cooled down as well.