BLEACH: KUROSAKI ICHIGO

ابدأ من البداية

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

You wanted revenge? You're just making other people as miserable as you. Revenge is just the path you took to escape your suffering.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

*To Kuchiki Rukia* Are you any different!? You sacrificed yourself to save me that time!! At that time were you thinking about complicated stuff like "this is my Shinigami duty"!? That's not what sacrificing yourself is! At the very least... I'm different! I haven't accepted any commitment. If things get bad I might run away... since I'm not a good enough person to be able to sacrifice my life for total strangers. But unfortunately I'm also not trash that can live happily without paying back his debts!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

In my mind this jacked-up sideways ridiculousness is the normal state?

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

I am literally hemorrhaging generosity.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

I'm not fighting because I want to win. I'm fighting because I have to win.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Dammit, I'll show you who's more skilled with his language skills!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

We can't waste time worrying about the what-if's. Rukia's execution date has been changed to noon tomorrow. So what? If the deadline has been changed to tomorrow... I'll just have to finish today!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

The moment I came out of that hole was the moment your luck ran out!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

I see. So basically, you're a shinigami? And you came all the way from some place called Soul Society to vanquish evil spirits? Which means that monster earlier was one of those evil spirits? And it attacked that little girl? Okay, I belie- NO WAY I'LL BELIEVE THAT, DUMBASS!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Dammit, is that how you greet your son who went out of his way to help a ghost on the way home?!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Dude, that name is so lame.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

If you want revenge, do it on your own! Don't draw innocent people into it!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Revolving. And each time it's touched by the light of the sun and moon... The world is always changing into something new.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Kariya sought the power to change his fate. What I sought was... a turn of fate.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Because he attained so much power, he could only be controlled by it. And in the end, maybe his only option was to destroy himself.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Whatever she is, it doesn't change the fact that she's here now. She still experiences anger, happiness and pain.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

You nuts?! What kind of sick twisted freak attacks his own son while he's laying in bed, sleeping?!

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

I'm not Superman, so I can't say anything big like "I'll protect everyone on Earth!". I'm not a modest guy who will say "It's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle." either. I want to protect...a mountain-load of people.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

I'm going to keep getting closer and closer to you. And not just day after day, oh no. It's going to happen much faster than that! See I'm already closer to you than I was a moment ago. And I'll keep getting closer and closer to you, until I swallow you up and then, you'll disappear. Things are not turning out well for you at all, are they? (laughs) See you around.

~Hollow Ichigo (Bleach)

You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter."

~Hollow Ichigo (Bleach)