"Okay now. Cupid say your sorry." Tooth told him. Cupid looked at Sage.

"Fine. Sorry gorgeous." Cupid said. Sage's eye twitched.

"Your so close of being dead." Sage growled. Tooth put her hand on Sage's shoulder.

"Calm down Sage. He's going to teach you how to use your wings." Tooth told her.

"Your leaving me with him?" Sage said pointing at Cupid.

"I'm sorry, but I can't really teach you because our wings are different, and Cupid is the only one who can." Tooth said. Sage wanted to jump off the roof. One by one everyone left, except Jack. Who Sage was thankful that he didn't.

"Okay now let's see what you got." Cupid told Sage.

JACK'S POV

I watched as Cupid trained Sage. I didn't like it. I was hoping that Tooth didn't invited Cupid, but it seemed as luck wasnt on my side. I sure didn't like how Cupid was close to Sage. I knew that I was jealous but I didn't care. When Cupid touched her back I snapped.

"Hey keep your hands off of her!" I yelled. They both looked at me weirdly.

"Chill it Frost. I'm just trying teach her." He said innocently.

"I don't care. Keep your hands off her! I growled. Cupid back up. Sage looked at me and smiled. She mouth the words thank you. I smiled back. They continued to train, but it seemed that Cupid didn't listen. He was still to close to Sage. So I slowly froze the ground underneath him. Cupid was about to slip, but he moved and Sage took his place. She started to fall. I tried to get to her, but when I did I fell with her as well. After the fall I found myself in an awkward and interesting situation. I was literally on top of Sage only two inches away from her face. Both of our faces was great red.

"Aww you two are just adorable." Cupid said. Me and Sage looked at him and back at each other. I quickly got off of her and helped her up.

"Sorry." I apologized as my face was still red. Her face was still red too.

"I-It's okay." She said avoiding my gaze. There was an awkward silence in the air. Then Cupid strolled his way towards us.

"Well Sage knows everything that she needs to know about flying. All she need is some practice." He told me. I just nod my head. Cupid then looked at Sage.

"Well bye gorgeous. It was fun while it lasted." Cupid winked at her and flew off. She groan in disgust.

"God I hate him." She said. I laughed at her.

"That makes two of us." I then smiled at her. She smiled back and her wings disappeared. She then stretched her arms.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked me. I looked at her and had a grin on my face.

NORMAL POV

~~~~Time Skippy~~~~

"Oft." Sage said as a snowball hit her face. Jack laughed.

"Come Sage. You can do it... or are you scared." Jack in couraged. Sage grabbed some snow and formed it snowball.

'Come on Sage. Let's show Jack whose boss.' She said to She threw the snowball at him, but he dodged it. She kept throwing snowball after snowball, but Jack still dodged it. Sage was soon tired and stopped. Jack came within a few feet from her.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked. Sage looked at him. Her tired expression turned into a weird grin. She jumped Jack and they rolled in the snow. When they stopped Sage came on top.

"Ha I won!" Sage said happily sticking her tongue at him.

"What? That's not fair!" Jack said angry.

"Don't hate the player hate the game." Sage told him. He soon sticked his tongue back at her. She laughed and got off of him. Jack got up and dust the snow off of him. Sage twirled around and stopped facing the workshop.

"I'm the Queen of Snow!" Sage yelled happily. Jack smiled and walked up behind her.

"Well then... I'm the King of Snow." He whispered in her ear. Sage turned towards him.

"Whatever you say... your Highness." Sage bowed to him as if he was King. Jack smirked.

"Highness eh...I can get use to that." Jack said. Sage rolled her eyes and walked away back to the workshop.

"What did I say?" Jack said flying after her. She smiled, but it went away quickly.

'Dad if you hear me I need to talk to you tonight.' She said in her head hoping her father heard her.

WHAT DOES SAGE NEED TO SAY TO HER FATHER? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT UPDATE. I DO NOT OWN ROTG OR BREAKAWAY. SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR PROBLEMS.