Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye

I gotta take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget the place I come from

I gotta take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

Once she was done. Someone was clapping behind her. When she turned around she thought she would she Jack, but it wasn't. It was a young teen boy with bleached blond hair and pink eyes. Her was white suit with a red under dress shirt, and with pure white wings. In his hands was a quiver and around his back was a bag full of arrows.

"Your voice is absolutely amazing." He complimented. Sage sat the guitar down and stood up facing the boy.

"Thank you, but who are you?" Sage asked. The boy smiled.

"My name is Cupid." He said.

"Oh the love spirit. My name is Sage Rider. May I asked why your here?" She asked.

"Oh you'll know." His smile turned to a grin. Way before the Cupid showed up Tooth was talking with the Guardians.

"So how's the training with Sage's wings?" Jack asked.

"She can move her wings, but she can't get off the ground. Our wings are different so its to teach her how to use them." Tooth said.

"So how is she going to learn?" Bunny asked.

"I invited someone to help." Tooth said. Everyone raised a brow.

"Who did you invite?" Jack asked hoping it wasn't who he think it was. Before Tooth could answer there was a very high pitch scream. Everyone knew who it was. They got outside Sage was being attacked by Cupid. Everyone was confused, espeacially Tooth.

"Cupid what are you doing?" Tooth yelled/asked. Cupid looked at Tooth and back at Sage.

"You asked for my help, and I am helping." Cupid shot another arrow at Sage, but she ducked.

"And how is this helping me?!" Sage yelled. Cupid smirked and shot under her feet with a explosive arrow. Sage was then falling backwards off the workshop. The Guardians ran to the side of the workshop. Sage felt everything going slow motion. She closed her eyes for a brief second then flashed them open. Her wings appeared on her back and the wind lifted her up. Her eyes widen and a smile appeared on her face.

"Wooooohoooooo!" She cheered in excitement flying up to the Guardians. She flew around for a few minutes before returning back on the roof. She smiled and everyone, except for Cupid who land next to Jack.

"You okay?" Tooth asked worriedly. Sage looked at herself.

"I'm fine, but..." Sage walked up to Cupid. He was about to say something, but Sage punched him in the face. Everyone was really surprised by Sage's action.

"Ow! My beautiful face." Cupid complained.

"That's for shooting me off the roof!" Sage said angrily.

"Well it work didn't it." Cupid said rubbing his cheek.

"I don't care. Next time your going to wish it was only a punch." Sage crossed her arms.

"It's not my fault Tooth asked me to help." Cupid protested.

"She didn't asked you to shoot me." They been bickering for about an half an hour, until Tooth calmed them down.