Chapter 6

So I'm trying something new for the story... yeah here it is.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Locke's P.O.V

*One week before*

" I'm hungry. I want some chips. And a coke... or Gatorade. I think there's a Wal-Mart around the corner... Locke, lets go to Wal-Mart."

I hear my so call friend whine from the seat next to me over the loud music of Motohead. I seriously don't know why I deal with these people. I liked it better when I was alone. I remember when I used to run solo, those were good times. I didn't have to wait for no one or have to stop at Wal-Mart to buy them some fucking chips.

" No, we're not going to stop just for some stupid  chips." I reply, or more like growl. I have this habit of growling when I'm in a bad mood. Trust me, it's a habit, I don't mean to always growl, it just comes out of me before I can even acknowledge that I'm about to do it.

" Oh c'Mon Locke. Just one stop, please." He turns his head to face me and give me a pout.

" No." I just simply stated. He sighs and a slumps in the car seat, clearly giving up. Only five minutes of silence pass by before he starts bothering me again.

"Look, I'm gonna make you a deal. If you stop by Wal-Mart, I'll buy you five packets of Reese's chocolate, yeah??"

That smart bastard. He knew my weakness of Reese's chocolate. That's also another problem with having people around, they just get close to you and then they find a way to manipulate you. Asshole better buy me a big pack of Reese's.

We speed around the corner and enter Wal-mart's parking lot. I park one space away between the weird guy from the pawn shop and Sherryl's car.  I notice two girls in Sherryl's truck, what caught my attention was that I had never seen them before, and we know everyone in this god forsaken place.

" Who are they?" I montion to Tony to look to his right. He turns and and stares.

" Don't know. Never seen them before. I'll see if I can get a better look as I go in. Yeah?" 

"Yeah. You better not forget my chocolate, if you do you're walking home." I grunt. He just laughs and opens the car door. I watch as he slowly gets out of the car and looks towards Sherryl's car. 

One of the girls in there, a brunette looked back at Tony, and with facial expression, I'm pretty sure he winked at her. I checked her out for a few second before I turned back around. She was actually good looking. A brunette with blue eyes and wavy hair, not bad even though I prefer blondes. I wonder if she has a nice body. 

Next thing I notice is Sherryl coming out of the store with a woman I've never seen. It looks like she brought new people to this suckish town, too bad for the new people. She notices me and shakes her head. She never really liked us. She especially hated us after that accident with her son and neighbor boy occured. The accident caused her husband to send their son to a boarding school in Georgia and for me to go into jail for five months. I got out 2 months ago, now I have 18 months worth of community service. 

I watch as they load the truck with their groceries and get in the car. Then they drive off.

I spend 10 minutes in the car by myself jamming to Motorhead before I see Tony coming back. He gets in the car and hands me a bag.

" Here's 5 packets of King-sized Reese's and you're welcome." He smirks at me as he opens his bag of chips. Well god-bless this man, I guess I won't kill him.... yet. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

*Later that day*

After I dropped Tony home, one of my brothers and I had headed to the bar. We went there to for business and to just chill after. But we didn't get to chill since our meeting ended up becoming a disaster. Apparently, the guy who we had business with thought he could pass by without giving us what he owed us. Oh but was he wrong. I got so pissed of that I made Joseph help me knock out the dude and put him in the trunk of the car.