Chapter 2

After half an hour of being in the car with Lina, talking about the dirty things she would do to Mr. Hottie McBadass, we finally arrived to our new home.

We had driven a very long way through a road that was surrounded by nothing but trees. I had started wondering where the house was at. But when we arrived,  we ended in shock as to what we saw in front of us.

What we saw wasn't a house, this was a mansion, a motherfucking mansion. How the hell did we end up with a mansion? We are so definitely going to live good here. I hope the mansion came with its own butler and maids, because I doubt I'll clean up a big place like that.

"Mom... You didn't tell us that your auntie was rich? " I said starstruck by the place. It was huge and surrounded by bushes, and vines were all over the building.

"So like, all this is for us only right?" asked Lina."Yes it is, all for the three of you".Sherryl said as her and mom started unpacking our things out of her truck.

"Fuck yeah!! I totally like it here."

"Lina!!!"

"Sorry mom!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After our things were unpacked from the truck and we got a tour of the house, sadly there was no butler or maids involved, I grabbed my stuff and headed upstairs. I walked to the left and into a hallway, all they way to the end. The last room to the right was the room I made my own, especially since it was far away from mom and Lina.

Finally some quiet time away from those two. I mean don't get me wrong, i love them and all but out of the family, those two were always the energetic noisiest people ever. Dad and I were more of the quiet moody people.

I entered the room and took in the amazing view of the room. It has a big bed on the left corner, and a bathroom across from it, which shockingly had a Jacuzzi inside, which I will definitely use with pleasure .In the middle of the right wall was a two door closet, which was huge, I could put all my clothes in there.and half of the closet still wouldn't be filled. Across from the closet was the doors to the balcony.

Now the balcony was a whole other story. It faced the backyard and has one of the prettiest view of the woods that surrounded it. I think it's going to be one of my favorite parts of the house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I decided to chill outside in the balcony, texting my friends back in Texas. It was dark already and the only light source I had was from my phone and from the inside of the room.

Everything was fine when all of a sudden I hear very loud music in the distance in between the woods. This time Metallica was playing, clearly some of the people here had good taste in music. It made me wonder if it was those guys from Wal-Mart.

The music keeps on playing and then I see smoke start coming up into the sky. A few minutes pass and then everything goes quiet.

It stays silent for like forever until I hearing voices. One voice sounded like they were angrily  shouting. The other sounded like they were crying.

I kind of start freaking out. What if it's really those guys Sherryl warned us about and they're doing something terrible. Fuck. Now the more I think about it the more I freak out. I should probably try to ignore it and go inside but for some reason I can't move from my chair.

I near myself to the rails of the balcony and try to listen to what's going on over there. I hear laughter and more shouting and someone begging. One thing for sure is that it's a few guys against one.

Everything goes quiet again and then I hear a very loudscream. The scream has me jumping away from the rails and inside my room. I lock the doors and stand against them having a short panic attack.

Awesome. I just moved here and I already witnessed a murder. What a great thing to occur for my first day in my new house.

I start calming down when all of a sudden stupid Lina pops out of nowhere and scares me.

"Sup,Toby!!" she screams.

"Dude!!! What the fuck?!? You scared me!"

"Jeez, sorry sissy, didn't mean too. So what's up with that face of yours?"she asks as she jumps into my bed and stares at me.

"What do you mean what's up with my face? Are you insulting me? Because if you are you know I'm not afraid to slap a bitch." How dare she. She knows I have self-esteem issues.

She looks at me like if I said the stupidest. thing ever. " That's not what I meant, you doofus. What I tried to say is what happened, because I walk over here to tell you that dinner is ready, and you're standing in front of the balcony doors looking like some one ran over a poor puppy in front of you."

Ohhh... I start to wonder if I should tell Lina of what I just heard, but I think it would be a bad idea. Knowing how she is, she would probably want to go investigate it after dinner. And I'm not really one of those people who goes around looking wanting to get killed.So instead I lie.

" Oh, well you see, I was texting with Noah, and she sent me a picture a guy sent her of his dick.It is the grossest, scariest thing ever." 

She looks at me amused. "Oh... i wanna see."

"What?! Eww, No. Why would you want to see that?? What's wrong with you woman? I deletedthe picture anyways." No seriously what's wrong with her. But I'm not really surprised at that. If there goes a day when she isn't being her pervy self then that means something wrong happened.

" What? I'm just curious....Anywho, like I said dinner is ready so see ya downstairs." At that she stands up and starts heading out my door but before that she comments,

"Why the hell is your room so goddam far away? I swear Toby, I could just lose weight coming up to your room for exersice." Which I doubt will ever happen knowing how lazy she is. In the future I see her texting me to come down to dinner instead of coming up to tell me, so this is probably the first and last time I'll see her in my room.

So I get myself ready for dinner and head downstairs. I try to forget about what I've heard outside and hope that that type of danger doesn't get closer to us.

Lovely Nightmareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें