"HEY WAIT! DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!" Natsu yells out.

"HURRY DADDY I WANT TO SEE EMMA!" Luna demands.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" Natsu replies back.

At the guild still before the incident.

Natsu, Lucy and the kids walk through the doors of the guild hall and see that not many people are here.

"Mama, where's Auntie Wevy (Levy)?" Luna asks lightly tugging on Lucy's hand.

"Well she should be here." Lucy answers.

"Hey Natsu and Lucy! How are you guys?" Mira Jane yells from behind the bar.

"GOD MOMMY MIRA" Luna exclaims letting go of Lucy's hand to greet the white haired Mage.

"Hey Godmother Mira." Luke says following Luna.

"WELL HELLO THERE NALU BABIES HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Mira asks happily smiling at the two children.

"I'm good." Luke smiles back.

"Yeah, me too!" Luna says trying to jump up to see Mira above the Bar.

"Let me help you sweetie." Lucy says picking Luna up and sitting her down in a chair.

"Thank you mommy." The little pinkette replies.

"No problem." Lucy says kissing her daughters forehead.

The little girl smiles and blushes.

"Mira where is everyone?" Natsu asks a hint of jealousy in his voice. Natsu secretly wanted a kiss from Lucy too.

"Oh, everyone will be back they just went to get some ice cream." Mira answers.

"OOOH ICE CWEAM! MOMMY DADDY CAN I GET SOME?" Luna turns and asks her parents.

"Wait if Luna gets some can I get some too?!" Luke asks them also.

"Of course, but wait a while we did just get here and I would like a milkshake." Lucy replies while sitting down.

"Hold up Luce, I want ice cream too." Natsu pleads hugging her from behind.

"Oh Natsu don't you start." Lucy scolds as she sips the milkshake Mira brought out.

"But Luce, it's ice cream." Natsu murmurs as he snuggles his face on her neck.

Lucy blushes.

"I said in a while, okay then we can go." She interjects.

"Ugh fine." Natsu pouts still hugging her.

"Mommy can I have a sip of your miwkshake?" Luna asks looking up to her mom.

"Sure, here Luna bug." Lucy says handing her milkshake to her daughter.

Luna drinks a few gulps of it and gives it back to Lucy.

Then all of a sudden the guild doors open and Erza and her son, Alfonso walk in.

"Hello minna- oh I guess everybody's still out." Erza greets.

"SENPAI!" Luke says and runs up to Alfonso.

Alfonso Fernandes is the 2nd oldest in the guild.  He has orchid purple colored hair and is 12 years old. He loves to eat cake just like his mother and is very skilled at Magic, as expected for a son of an S-class and former wizard saint. Alfonso uses Heavenly Body Requip Magic. He is very overprotective of his little sister. Luke and Storm look up to him.

"Hi there Luke, how's it going?" Alfonso says waving at Luke.

Luke and Alfonso start to talk to each other.

"Hello there, Lucy and Natsu I see you two are doing well." Erza states walking over to the couple.

"Hey Erza." Lucy smiles.

"Auntie Erza where's Roni?" Luna asks the red haired Mage.

"Oh Veronica's spending some quality time with Jellal." Erza answers.

Veronica Fernandes (Nickname Roni) is 4 years old and has burgundy colored hair. She's friends with Luna and Emma. She has not discovered how to use her magic yet so she tries to learn from her dad. Alfonso is very protective over her and tries to make her happy all the time.

"oh okay." Luna sighs and looks at her feet.

Natsu doesn't like seeing his family sad so he tries to cheer her up. He releases his hug from Lucy, and picks up his daughter.

"Luna you wanna go look for some treasure." He smiles to her.

"Sure, can Wuke~nii come too?" Luna asks.

"If he wants too." Natsu grins as he carries Luna. "Hey Luke, you wanna go look for treasure with us?"

Luke turns around and smiles a smile similar to Natsu's classic cute smile.

"Yeah, I do!" He says racing over to him. Alfonso follows.

"Mother can I go with them?" Alfonso asks his mother, who is eating her strawberry shortcake.

"Of course." Erza replies as she bites into her cake.

"Natsu where are you gonna go?" Lucy asks her childish husband.

"To the guilds library to look for a map to get to the treasure!" Natsu smiles largely.

"Natsu, please be careful." Lucy says.

"I won't let anything happen to them!" He exclaims.

Natsu goes to the guild library carrying Luna, with Luke and Alfonso close behind him.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR. I'm sorry if you were expecting this to be a Nashi story I personally wanted to use different next generation children names. I didn't want to name Lucy and Natsu's child pear (believe it or not but Nashi is pear in Japanese, it's true google translate it) any way I would like to clear this up that I don't own any of the media art in this book full credit to the artist who made them and I would like to say that I don't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does.

Remember you can always...

Vote

Comment

And

Follow

But you don't have to if you don't want to, don't won't to pressure you so yeah see yah next chapter!
Dueces
~ Takara

Word count this chapter: 1389