Chapter 5 ~ Forgiveness isn't in my Dictionary

Start from the beginning

"You could say that again," I laughed, fist bumping her from across the table.

"Alright, two o'clock. You guys ready?" Maggie cut in, grinning wildly as she pulled the bag of paint explosives from her bag, tossing them to me. Did I forget to mention that Maggie was secretly a science nerd?

"I've been ready for this for the past seven years of my life," I hissed, gladly taking the explosives as I placed my Batman baseball cap on my head, making sure it shadowed my face. Amber and Maggie got out their phones as Danica pulled out her camcorder, pretending to be fooling around with it as she faced it towards the girls, ready to capture our payback on film. Ten million views on Youtube here I come.

Cautiously, I got up from my seat, the explosives clutched in my fist as I strolled towards the she-bullies, keeping my head down so they didn't see my face just yet. As I casually strolled by them, I covertly dropped each of the small round paint explosives into each of their bags, not pausing or slowing down at all to avoid catching their attention.

I circled around the food court before making my way back to my seat, sitting down back at the table and leaning back to watch the show.

"Recording as of now," Danica sang, Maggie and Amber nodding as they had their phones carefully and invisibly pointed at the other girls.

"Now all we do is wait," I grinned, kicking my feet up on the table as I grabbed a hand full of the fries, waiting for the action to happen.

Minutes passed before the girls got ready to move on. I sat at the edge of my seat, ready to get back after all those years of humiliation. I exchanged a sly grin with my friends just before the bullies picked up their bags, then three small pops echoed through the food court. Followed by shrieks.

The paint explosives had been triggered by the movement and now Chloe was splattered all across the front in dark blue paint, Ella covered in green, and Sydney painted bright red. They looked at each other and down at themselves with a look of utter disbelief. Cue for our great entrance.

"Hey, Sydney, Ella, Chloe," I smirked, walking up to them, my girls right behind me, though Danica the only one still recording. They looked at us in complete shock; their eyes wide as they stared at the four outcasts, losers, and nobodies in front of them that just got back and embarrassed them in the middle of the mall and on film.

"Oh, what's the matter Ella? You're lookin' a little green," Amber faked a sympathetic sigh, coming up beside me as she gleamed mischievously at the girls. Ella gasped, insulted as she shook the paint off her hands and ran towards the girls’ bathroom, Sydney close behind.

"And Chloe, lookin' a little blue there. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to smile again one day. I mean, once you get the paint off your teeth," Maggie hissed. Chloe glared menacingly at her before shifting her glare to me, narrowing her eyes to slits. If a look could kill, she'd have disintegrated me by now.

"Run along now, Chloe, don't want to be a smurf forever now do we?" I teased, shooing her away. She gave me a final glare before spinning on her heel, running towards the ladies' room to where her friends were, no doubt, trying to get some of the paint off.

"And cut!" Danica cheered, her smile spreading from ear-to-ear as the four of us fived each other in a little celebration of victory.

"I say we celebrate at my place with pizza and a movie. Any objections?" I offered, pulling out my phone and ready to order several large pizzas. None of them objected as we cheered while I hastily called the pizza place.

Three bullies down, only a hand full left to go. But don't worry; my brain is exploding with thousands of mischievous little tricks. My games have only begun.

**************************************************************************************************

 PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

:D

 ~KC Blares

(KC Blarez to the side) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>