I opened the door to see not Michael but a stranger who kind of looked like Michael a little. He was tall, had short hair and brown eyes.

"Who are you?" he asked while examining me with his eyes.
"I-" I opened my mouth but didn't know what to say. Who was I? "Michael's friend..." this was the best explanation I could come up with. "And who are you?" I shot back.
"Jermaine, Michael's brother."

WHAT??

Michael's POV

"Boss, I didn't want to say it but..." Alligator begun after we left the rehab and got in the car "I think you're only wasting your money on him."
"Why? I think he looked quite motivated." the driver started it.
"He does but only for now. When the real struggle starts, he'll give up and look for alcohol again. I won't even be surprised if you soon get a call telling you that he had escaped."
"I don't thinks so... "
"You've become so naive, boss! I can't recognize you... somebody tried to kill our asses last night and all you're doing now is playing saint! All because of that girl!"
"Don't mention her!"
"Just be careful with her! Don't let feelings control you, boss. I know she's young and beautiful just like Esmeralda was but-"
"Don't compare her to Esmeralda! They are very different!"
"If you say so, boss, but just keep your eyes open. Don't give her your heart. I don't want you to end up hurt again..."
"You don't need to tell me! I'm a grown ass man and I know what I'm doing better than you! Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone!" jeez....

"Ahh sir..." the driver said. Didn't he hear I wanted to be left alone??!
"WHAT?"
"Just wanted to ask you where we're going?"
"We're going home."
"What about the families and the attack?" Alligator said.
"We'll go tomorrow. I'm not in the mood for this right now." because I felt an uncontrollable desire to see YN.

Your POV

"Michael's brother!?!"
"Yeah! Now may I come in?" it wasn't like a question at all because he simply pushed me and entered the apartment. "Is Michael here?" he asked while looking around like a curious child.
"No."
"Nice place he's got! When is he gonna return?"
"I don't know.."
"So..." he looked at me "are you his new girlfriend?"
"I-I.."
"Hahaha!" he laughed "You got all red in the face! So you're a shy girl, ha?"
"I-"
"I love shy girls." he came closer to me, making me feel extremely uncomfortable. "So, has Michael talked about us to you?" thank God he moved away from me.
"Well, not really."
"Just as I thought. As you may know, we're not on really good terms right now... actually we've never been but that's another story.." he sighed with sarcasm "Anyway, I came to tell Michael that mother wants us all in two days to have dinner together. She said she takes no refusals. Tell him I said that and ahh... you can come too." he winked at me which I didn't like "Well, I don't wanna leave you but I have to go now." he walked over to the door and before he left he said to me "I can't wait to see you again, beautiful!" and left. I didn't know why but I just didn't like that guy. There was something about him....

After a while Michael finally returned home. Of course, I didn't dare ask him anything, I only wanted to tell him about his brother.

He walked in, looking tired and angry and went straight to the bar.

"Michael.." I followed him.
"What?" he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and begun opening it.
"I have to tell you something.."
"Can't it wait? I feel so tired, I wanna go to bed."
"Well actually it can but I think it's better if you know it sooner so that you'll have time to prepare for it." he looked at me in confusion. Then took a glass and filled it up with the liquid.
"Prepare for what?" with the glass in his hand, he headed to the couch.
"For dinner with your family!" he laughed out loud.
"Girl, did you bump your head while I was gone? Dinner with my family... yeah right."
"But your brother came while you were gone and-" I stopped talking because as soon as he heard my words, the glass slipped from his hand, fell on the marble floor and broke to pieces.

He turned around with his eyes focused on mine and said very slowly with low, deadly calm voice

"What did you just say?"