Chapter 5 - Confessions

Start from the beginning

"N-no, it's okay. Just, Thank you Aaron for deciding to meet me there." I then walked away slowly lifting my head up, at least all of them pretty much said yes. Now I just need the courage to actually tell them. I started walking to my next class, Art, I think it would calm my nerves, but I am right beside Laurance, and Aaron is in this class. I sighed as I walked in the class to see only about 2 or 3 people already here. Right now I decided to sit as far away from where the guys sit. The bell rang and I could see swarms of students crowd the halls and classes. I then saw Aaron and Laurance, they seemed to be... talking to each other? That was different. I'm guessing they spotted me since they both walked over to the desk I was at and both sat on either side of me. I tried to ignore them all through Art but it really wasn't easy. They kept whispering my name, trying to get my attention but it didn't work. After what felt like forever, the bell rang signaling the next class. But of course those two just had to step in front  me and block my way out.

"What's been happening (Y/n)?" Laurance asked

"N-nothing, okay?" I replied

"No. Something's wrong, we know it (Y/n)." Aaron said in a stern voice "We're not giving up until you tell us."

"Look, thank you for worrying about me but I wanted all my friends to meet me in the music room storage so I can tell ALL my friends at once. And I'm just nervous to how you will react to the thing I need to tell you! Okay!?" I said looking up at them, tears filling my eyes

All of a sudden I felt a warm embrace from both sides of me. I realized they were hugging me... It felt nice to know they cared about me...

"Look we're sorry. We're just worried because  we're all use to seeing happy or nervously bubbly (Y/n), not this side of you that's all..." Aaron said softly. I then started to cry on Laurance's shoulder. I couldn't believe that I was crying in front of people. After I let everything out. I thanked them and  then walked to my next class with Aaron. he then put his hand on my head and messed up my hair. I then looked at him with a slightly mad face but then started to laugh instead. I swear I heard him say something like: "That's the (Y/n) I know." Or something like that. We then went into our next class when Aaron told me to sit down. I'm guessing he was telling the teacher why we were late. All I saw was the teacher nod his head and Aaron walk back to our desk. He was an amazing friend. I just hope no one will over react to the news. I'm really nervous but didn't show it so they wouldn't have to worry about me.

~Time skip to end of day~

The school bell rang to signify everyone to go home. I walked to the music room storage, of course being the first one there. The door then opened about 5 minutes after I got here to see everyone here, they all had smiles yet looked worried. Once everyone sat down I took in a few sharp, deep breaths. I then spoke...

"Hey everyone! Um, I bet you're wondering why I asked you to meet me here. Hehe." I said with a slightly awkward laugh. everyone just nodded. I then stood up feeling all eyes on me. I didn't realize I was crying until I heard a slight gasp and:

"(Y/n)! What's wrong you're crying! What happend?!" I heard Aph ask. I then looked up at all of them with worry in all their eyes. I have to say it now or never.

"It's not that bad don't worry Aph." I said whipping my tears away only for more to fall. "I-i... Well, you see my father h-he... You see he... He, well b-beats me everyday. I had to tell you all someday so why not today right?" I said now crying even more. I looked at all my friends with somehow even more worry on their faces. I then saw Aph and Teony walk up to me and bring me in for a hug, crying all over them. Aph rubbing my back and Teony petting my hair to hopefully calm me down. I looked at their face ever so slightly to see they were tearing up. I was shocked then I felt more embrace I I felt the rest of the guys come and hug me until we were on great group hug.

"Why didn't you tell us this sooner?!" I heard someone say but I knew it was Aaron

"B-because I feel like y-you guys wouldn't a-accept me if I told you. T-that's all..."

"We would never do such a thing like that (Y/n)..." A sweet reassuring voice said, Laurance

"You really should've told us sooner (Y/n)... Maybe we could've helped you before it got worse!" I could tell Vylad said that with his slightly squeaky voice

"T-thank you! All of you! I-i'm so lucky to have you all in my life!" I slightly shouted over my crying

"No, we're lucky to have someone like you (Y/n). You're a lot more special than you think." Travis said as everyone now pulled away from the hug

"We really are!" Teony said

"Again, T-thank you..." I replied

"But (Y/n), none of us will let you go back there. Alone at least." Dante added

"Hey I have an idea!" Aph said "We could have a sleep over so she/he won't have to go back there! Let me just quickly ask my mom." Aph then pulled out her phone and texted her mom... "She said 'sure but if boys even come that they stay away from the girls! love you Aphmau' Ugh... my mother man. Well at least she said the guys could come. Only probably because I told her we were a group and were having a problem."

"Well let's all go home and head to your house Aph." Teony said

"Okay, hey Aph. I think since we're (Y/n)'s neighbours we should get our stuff then go with her so then she won't be alone in her house. Well 'cause then her/his dad can't really do that if she/he has guests right? It'd also be nice to see inside your house (Y/n)" Garroth said while he winked at me, I felt my cheeks heat up a little and heard quiet growls from the other boys as I just quietly laughed.

"C'mon! Are we gonna go or not?" I asked grabbing Garroth's and Aph's hand. I looked behind me to see the other guys shooting daggers at Garroth while he just blushed. I laughed out louder this time as I knew the guys were jealous. Wait, does that mean that they.... LIKE ME?! ALL OF THEM?!

A/N -  I hope you liked this chapter!! Sorry if you maybe don't like MMO's or video games in general but I wanted to add some technology into "your life"! Anyways, I hope this chapter didn't go to fast for you. Also sorry for not updating in like 2 days, IDK why I didn't update, I guess slight writers block? Thank you for reading my Story/FanFic. :D )